CALL GEIGER THE MARSHMALLOW MAN AND TELL HIM TO F.. OFF

CALL GEIGER THE MARSHMALLOW MAN AND TELL HIM TO F.. OFF

RichardDorrough
POSTED BY John Reimann

https://www.facebook.com/groups/173901476663648/?fref=nf

Update! Update! Update! A staff member of the NY District Council is apparently dissatisfied with what is happening. She/he has sent us the phone number of Joe Geiger, head of the council. They are urging people to call and or text Geiger with their thoughts on the entire matter. Geiger's number is: 212-366-7400

AND

I just called Joe Geiger, head of the NYC District Council of carpenters. I couldn't reach him so I had to leave this message: "Instead of attacking members who are standing up for the rank and file, he should stop selling out the union."
Geiger’s number is: 212-366-7400