Quantcast

C'Mon Man

Seriously

Re: C'Mon Man

La Puttāna
                          Hillary Clinton è una puttāna

Re: C'Mon Man

Ross
The misogyny ruins whatever point you have. You sound angry. Maybe vary your news sources a bit, I don't know. I've started checking out breitbart, drudge and others just to try to understand other points of view, but I don't get it yet. When I look into the complaints you list it always leads to a big nothing. Her lies seem small compared to Trump's, which never stop. Anyway, maybe lay off the media a bit for now.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/evan-mcmullin-turns-racist-voicemail-from-trump-suppporter-i?utm_term=.gcmDERWo#.nmrjoBGe

Re: C'Mon Man

Rooster crow
Do you not think that this could possibly be a hrc stafffer or suppoter making this call? Would that not benefit them.this voicemail has no credibility and shows how desperate they are by using a voicemail from a nobody for an ad.

Re: C'Mon Man

Ross
I guess anything is possible. Maybe the original poster of this thread is an hrc supporter who winds up calling her a bitch just to make her opposition look bad. How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? I get your point, but have you checked out the comments on sites like breitbart?  There are a lot of whack jobs with anger issues out there. There are racists and sexists and homophobes etc etc. I don't think it's all fake. Anyway, I thought that message was believable after hearing the things people say....

Re: C'Mon Man

"She lies about her Health issues by saying it was Pollen Allergy, then over heated, then Pneumonia. Everyone knows it is something MORE serious than that which she continues to HIDE AND LIE about."

Try tremors, as in Parkinson's disease. She's medically unfit to serve; and yes - it's high time America saw the end of the Clinton regime at any level. She also appears to be having grand mal seizures; lies aside, but hey - it's what the Clintons & her supporters do best; next to Doug McCarron of course.