Bylaws

Levi
  Since the UBC favors a lopsided agreement with us here's an amendment to the bylaws I thought might level the playing field. Anybody who agrees please send it or something like it to Walsh.

    Section 38. (This section is missing something I think would shore up the man hours in a substantial way-so here goes)
              (B) The NYCDCC OWL shall be separated into two categories;
                      #1-  Shall be made up of NYCDCC members
                      #2-  Shall be made up of all other UBC members
              (C) No member from list #2 shall be referred to a job unless the list #1 is at or below 2000
                    members.