Brian Williams is a symptom of the problem!

Brian Williams is a symptom of the problem!

The truth
Brian Williams is a symptom of the problem of the main stream media either; out and out lying or lying through omission. The elitist in this country has long used the media to do their dirty work of pitting people against each other. The democrats use the media the same way Hitler used Joseph Geobles to pit Germans against those who would stop his Nazi aggression, resulting in: we are now more divided than ever! The new villain or bogey man of the media is the evil white male. Fact is: whites make the vast majority of this who live in poverty and those in jail! Lie is: there is some form of white privilege.
Brian Williams was only doing what his fetters and masters demand of him. He as well as many other liberal icons are well paid, their 40 pieces of silver, to lie, gin up hatred, keep people apart and segregate into victim and or the protected class.  Just look around you, we all know there are folks on our jobs who carry victim status who only have to show up for work but do little or nothing else! Use yellow journalism; don't let the facts get in the way. I must say elites and the Democrats have done a great job of destroying the truth and defining deviancy down.  Which has resulted in the rich getting richer and middle class almost on the verge of extinction.
Case in point about lying; do you really think Hillary ran across a tarmac while snipers shot at her, was she really dead broke leaving the white house, don't even get us started on all the misremembering about Benghazi. But there she is, sitting a top of the pile of those who laughably claim to represent the working class.
I understand some peoples emotional attachment to Obama. I am sure the Irish loved Kennedy just for being Irish. But does anybody believe the unemployment rate is 5.7? The question is: How did the hope and change work out for you? Are you better off today than you where 6 years ago? Fact is very few middle class folks can say they are better off today.