Quantcast

Breaking News

Falls Road
News Flash...  Bucket head picks Belfast Joe Connolly as new Council Rep. Joe the former forger who was brought up on charges by Walter Mack in the Mack report with Big John Corrigan with putting a 10 and 30 hours and saying they had a 40-hour Osha trainer card to fool the OWL list. Joe part of the Greaney Firth Crew is another like Eamon (Bishop) Carey in the McInnis stable,

  Nycdcc to settle law suit.  A Lawsuit brought by Brother Hanson James and his Minority Owned Company against the Council will be settled out of court for $3 million dollars (Allegedly)out of our pension funds, seems Rambo from IG s office who can't read or write went to general contractor on a jobsite and told them to get rid of Brother James a member of local 45 of the UBC and his minority owned company and he could get another company that was better and with the help of Council Rep. Paul Capurso. This is a shame that the members of the IG s office can commit this crime and we have to pay, oh forgot to tell you that Judge in case gave Immunity to IG s office in this case as they claimed they were law enforcement.  Please write to Judge Berman or call his office and to Joe Geiger to fire these clowns and let them be fired...

Nyc labor technical college hires new Instructor.  Tommy Scanlon well known as having a seat with his name on it engraved in the Blarney Rock, picked by John Sheehy and Ed McWilliams. Company man that never gave a shit about Union but only his own pockets and drunk in the bar, congrats.   You guys got your man.

Re: Breaking News

Continuity
Connolly is running a 45 man heavy crew of our guys , in New Jersey . You're hiding behind your modem talking shit , Fucking Cunt .

And working for the council?

Running a crew?
What does Bararra know and when did he know it?