Billy Walsh

Tommy
Billy has always stood up for the rest of us, often to his detriment. Now its time to stand up for him and his family. Billy's wife Dorothy is very ill and their medical bill's are piling up big time. For this reason some friends of theirs are throwing a benefit at a bar in Bay Ridge called Red White and Brew on Nov 23, with a freaking great band lending their talents to the cause, Rock Farm. Terrible name, GREAT band.  8910 5th ave, Bay Ridge , Bklyn. 1PM.  I know how many of you Billy has reached out for and fought for over the yrs. A brother in need, ya know?  If you can make it, come on out. Work Safe!
In addition there is a GoFundMe page set up by some friends of the Walshes. The link is, I think, www.gofundme.com/helping-friends-calling-all-family-friends

Re: Billy Walsh

correct link is www.gofundme.com/f/helping-friends-calling-all-family-amp-friends?utm-medium=copy_link

Re: Billy Walsh

Steward
Billy is a great union brother who stands up for our union brothers rights and protect our unions best interests,we need more good leaders who fight the good fight,and never back down,thats what makes him a great union man who always stood up and ask questions and stood up to the members,and rank and files best interests,i think one thing for sure,i agree with him 100percent,our delegate body committee,should look at a 100.00increase in our retires pension,iurpension fund is doing great,its about time,they give back to the men and women who broke there backs for organized labor,they especially need the money with health insurance going threw the roof,it would benefit everyone,please get our leadership to vote and get this passed,it will help out where it will pay great dividends to our retires,especially who has huge medical bills due to his wife's sickness,i hope for the very best in him,and his wife,get the word out and let's do what's right for our fellow brothers and sisters.

Re: Billy Walsh

Asses up Faces down
Look no further than the overpaid , underworked do nothing business reps who despise the members. When they come onto your jobsites stay away from them instead of shaking their hands and dropping to your knees. Lets hope the DA of the Southern district indicts them all and makes their asses bleed like a fountain. Wanna be a tough guy UBC rep ? Fines and jail time. Asses up Faces down