Bill Lebo

carps for democracy
where have you been hiding for the last 12 years?I guess once Early retired you woke up again

Re: Bill Lebo

bill lebo
No nothing to do with John, I fact I'm ready to retire in November/ December. I just couldn't sit around and watch all thiis crao going on. Figured I'd help out and try to make sure things go well and the councils in the right hands before I retire.

Re: Bill Lebo

frank 45
Hey bill whats up with john musumeci blasting mike bilello. Is this guy just an agitator just looking of attention. It seem as though no one is good enough.

Re: Bill Lebo

frank 45
Frank this musumeci has been a hater since his scumbag brother inlaw through him off his eboard. He thinks he going to get back on with this blog. Even dennis Walsh has him figured out. This scumbag will sell out his own mother for a job.

Re: Bill Lebo

bill lebo
I don't know. I'll have to talk to him Frank.

Re: Bill Lebo

Frank 45: Your comments are ridiculous and inaccurate. Instead of attacking me, why don't you attack the substance of what I have written.