Biello Loses It At 157 Meeting

wm608
Pete Corrigan put him on the spot and embarresed him, the you guy proved that mike isnt the leader he said he would be in 257 meetings years ago

Re: Biello Loses It At 157 Meeting

D.T.
Mike is only worried about his paycheck.

Re: Biello Loses It At 157 Meeting

D.T.
Mike is only worried about his paycheck.

Re: Biello Loses It At 157 Meeting

procity
pete did put him on the hot spot pete also works with this guy in the same office right ??.as far as a couple of the other speakers they were assholes king assholes to bad mike didnt just tell them to sit down and shut the fuck up .

they were democraticly elected get off their cases or call for another election. vote in that guy who asked.  my question is. will you listen to my comment,  is he the same guy who said he hasnt been to a union meeting in 20 yrs and im on the owl list for over a year

isnt democracy grand

Re: Biello Loses It At 157 Meeting

157
In other words he did say sit down & shit the fuck up. Remember that in the past or have you forgotten

no corrigans work at the council
joe

Re: Biello Loses It At 157 Meeting

joe
all I remember from the kid was that mike had said something or other which had bruised petes ego at a delegate meeting.  i think he just wanted attention and needs to grow up. Members are losing their medical and all this kid just wants to talk about is that mike isnt nice enough to him?