Beware of Butterbean Davenport

HEADHUNTER
Members of LU 157 you must ask yourself who are the people that want to represent you? How deep are they involved with Mccaron and his appointees ? Ask Butterbean Davenport how he knew the ruling on Rich Dorroughs charges within a day of them coming out ? Who is Butterbean speaking to ? How deep is he involved with the Mccaron regime that he can get this information that no rank and file member has access to ? He is definately a Mccaron mole (a fat one at that) and needs to be tossed from any delegate slate for elections. He is a fraud and will only cause harm to the membership if elected. So Ask Butterbean how did he know about the results of Rich Dorrough's charges so quickly ? He is a Mccaron spy and will lead the union to ruin.

Re: Beware of Butterbean Davenport

william davenport
Banned User

Re: Beware of Butterbean Davenport

HEADHUNTER
WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE RUSULTS OF DORROUGHS TRIAL SO QUICKLY ? WHO IS YOUR INFORMANT ? IS IT BALLENTYNE OR SPENCER ? YOU BETTER COME UP WITH YOUR SOURCE OF INFORMATION ? IF YOU DON'T TELL US YOUR SOURCE WE WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE A SELLOUT TO THE MEMBERSHIP. WELL DAVENPORT WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT DORROUGHS CASE SO QUICKLY ?

RichardDorrough
Your a lying punk ass bitch butterbean. How did you know the results of my trial months before the October 6th day it was signed. The only way you getting that inside info is if you one of them as I have always said you fat little bitch

RichardDorrough

you can't threaten union officals " Your Union officials can kiss my ass. I dont hide it. If your a bitch I call you a bitch just as I do with you. These scum bags are not special just because they sucked off some douche bag to be a UBC "Official" as you call them

HEADHUNTER
To bad you didn't make the cut Butterbean. I think the membership now knows you are mccarons rat. And by the looks of you,you eat a lot of cheese.

Re: Beware of Butterbean Davenport

william davenport
Banned User

Re: Beware of Butterbean Davenport

Jack Mehoff
The word is out Butterbean your a mccaron informant. No one should vote for you knowing this. You should be removed from any delegate slate.

Re: Beware of Butterbean Davenport

Steward
Butterbean...thats to funny..hahah

At 10:28 this am the General Presidents of the AFL-CIO under resolution 70 did by UNANIMOUS VOTE Charter Carpenters Independent Local 1 of Albany NY and the Amalgamated Carpenters of New york City. Both are now chartered Carpenters Locals of the AFL-CIO and both will be seated on the Building trades as such. Who is the scab now butterbean you UBC scabby *****. If you are a chartered member of the AFL-CIO and your the scabby UBC Union seated under a solidarity charter soon to be gone which is the fantasy Union . Since your to stupid to understand this go back and ask your UBC handlers what this means jerk off. By the way. Doug McCarron and the UBC. KISS MY ASS!!!!!
Yi can suck al the UBC ass you want Butterbean and you will never be a delegate or anything more than a spinless punk and a UBC rat scab

Re: Beware of Butterbean Davenport

william davenport
Banned User

Re: Beware of Butterbean Davenport

Nobody.
If I am going to vote for someone, I would expect them to be at LEAST as literate as a High School graduate, which you do not appear to be, Mr. Davenport.

I'm all for blue-collar leadership but not at the expense of having someone who spells like my 12 year old does on her twitter account making decisions on my behalf.

Isn't there a NYCDCC GED program?