Benefits

Bob

Benefits

Bob
Question. I am a retired member. I wanted to know does all of the membership have ASO as their Dental Plan. Or is it just the retired members. Because it really stinks. Aetna was much better. Bob M.

Re: Benefits

Steward
We have Aso dental coverage with 1500.00 for any dental work,it should be 2500.00,like all regular members get.I an also a retired member,I think all retires should have  the 2500.00 for work to have done on there teeth,the retires worked and sacrificed a lot of blood,sweet and tears in this business it is only right we get this full amount back implemented in our plan,I will bring this up at the retires guild meeting,I have not attended meetings,because I live in Florida,but I will be up and most certainly will bring it up to our delegates,its important to have best coverage for all members.