BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

DISSIDENT
THE CARPENTERS IN BUFFALO WILL BE HAVING A REPRESENTATION ELECTION WITH THE NLRB SOMETIME IN JUNE. HOPEFULLY THE BUFFALO CARPENTERS CAN WIN THIS ELECTION AND GIVE DOUG MCCARON THE BOOT FROM BUFFALO. THIS IS THE SAME TYPE OF NLRB ELECTION THAT THE DOCKBUILDER HAD IN NYC AND NJ. RIGHT NOW THE UBC HAS PUT 12 TO 14 ORGANIZERS FROM NJ AND AROUND THE AREA INTO BUFFALO, HARRASING MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES. IT WAS STATED THAT ONE COUNCIL REP FROM NJ ( SATRIANO ?) HAD HARRASSED A CARPENTER AND HIS FAMILY BY RETURNING TO HIS HOME 5 TIMES TO PLEAD WITH HIM TO STAY WITH THE UBC. GOOD LUCK BUFFALO

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

Richard Dorrough
Please provide the case number

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

friend of debs
Maybe you should discuss how the Albany Carpenters were hammered by the Northeast Regional Council and how it is now impossible to promote any union democracy within Local Union # 291.    Nine ( 9 ) carpenters were brought up on charges , three ( 3 ) were expelled, and many of the others cannot run for office within the UBC for five ( 5 ) years. The people who were not allowed to run for office in this election, to be held next month, were many of the activists and the core of an insurgent wave. That movement has been crushed in almost its entirety. Almost as if it was planned.
   This in effect destroyed any effort to try to oust the incumbants. Piss poor planning and a extreme lack of vision.  What a complete waste of time , energy, resources, and hope for the future.
          Instead of going off half / cocked with the promise of help to fight Mccarron when things got down and dirty, maybe the rush off the cliff should have been tempered by pragmatism and the reality of what might transpire. And did.

           Now the inept, crooked, anti - democracy and anti-union incumbants have been handed another 3 years minimum. What a fucking waste because of a lack of leadership at the insurgent level. And a total lack of support from douche bag President of the AFL - CIO Richard Trumka.  Lots of double agents leaders here. From Trumka right on down the line. Insurgent leaderships huge ego, false oneupmanship, and the inability to corral loose cannons, has led to a near permanent paralysis and death knell for local union 291 members hoping for needed change. At the least, the insurgant " leader " should have organized some kind of message to the membership tonight. But alas, the emperor has no clothes and the Pied Piper has rocketed into the abyss with most of the mice.

       Now the ego mole moves on to the next victim........

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

Dissident
Shove Local 291 in your ass. The UBC sucks. No voice No vote. And you never will vote directly for your business representatives or your contract no matter what. So if you are such a fool to believe that anything good could happen by voting in, just an E-board ,you are a complete moron. Friend of debs it just shows either how incompetant you are or how much of a traitor to your brothers as you are bought and paid for by the UBC.

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

Richard Dorrough

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

friend of debs
   Dear Mr. Dorrough,
                                I have placed no blame on a small group of people and have not " talked trash " about them. On the contrary I have been quite vociferous at the last few monthly meetings in my support for them. THAT is in the record.

     At last nights nomination meeting of Local Union # 291 letters were read from Mr. Yeggi , I believe, that stated most of the individuals who were found guilty of charges in the UBC kangeroo court " could not hold UBC office for 5 years ".  No one contested these findings from the floor. Must be they have all signed off on their appeals ?

        One activist who was not involved with Local Union 1 asked President Sowalski if the members who were found NOT guilty ALSO received letters from the UBC stating that they were sorry for false prosecution ?  Mr. Sowalski, as is his MO,  tried to weasel his way out  of that question.

     While you, at certain times, had been brilliant in conducting a Independent Carpenters Local Union # 1 organizing drive, YOUR failure to dot the i's and cross the t's has been devastating.

     I stand 1000 % behind my prior posting .

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

DISSIDENT
MUSEMECI WHAT ARE WE DELETING POSTS NOW. IS THE UBC THREATENING YOU JOHN ?

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

Richard Dorrough
Dear Mr Newell,
 As you can see I deleted all my responses to your rather absurd posts. They dont deserve an answer.If you want a scape goat for the climate and apathy at Local 291 look in the mirror.

For all others.The UBC had nothing to do with Local #1 not moving forward. It was Local #1 deciding not to be a part of the AFL-CIO and IUPAT scam to pimp out Carpenters to other traders. Local #1  REFUSED to be a part of the scam. New Jersey Carpenters United did so and then wavered during the Amalgamated fiasco. Amalgamated lost not because of the efforts of the UBC pussies but because they tried to sell out NYC members to the IUPAT and aligned themsleves with rather dubious characters who they knew were in question and a potential problem for the movement from the very beginning.The majority of the dockbuilders who came out to vote were smart enough to vote no for the sell out. The UBC had nothing to do with it. Everyone but Mr Newell seems to know that their claims for victory are pure BS and lies. The same is true for the claims of Victory over Local #1 Mr Newell is now trying to claim for the Local 291 assclowns like Sowalski.

        If Buffalo loses it will not be because of the UBC but because again they have included rather dubious characters,fired ex UBC Officers and are trying to sell out Carpenters to the IUPAT and the AFL-CIOs "pimp out the carpenters" scam. The UBC ass clowns cannot defeat their own rampant ignorance let alone good working rank and file carpenters.

         One has to wonder why you are trying to give the UBC credit for Local#1 or any other group not moving forward when you know damn well they had nothing to do with it.Can we expect a sudden appointed position for you.Explain to all here why YOU are not running for office after announcing your candidacy.Explain to all here why you are trying to give the UBC a victory when they never even participated in a battle.Is this payback for me not responding with a "whoop te f..in do over the Carl Strock write up or is it you want to blame your short comings and failures on anyone but yourself.

     Mr. Newell blabbers about"The people who were not allowed to run for office in this election, to be held next month, were many of the activists and the core of an insurgent wave"

   For the record NOBODY was NOT allowed to run in this election. Each one of these members, under the UBC Constitution pending their appeal, were allowed to be nominated and run in the elctio and hold office if they won. The UBC had no intentions of trying to stop them and the incumbents were just as surprised as anybody else Monday night.

 Lets Explain why all but one of the Albany 9 took a powder and are not running for office when they could have and the UBC would not have interfered with.We know that at least two of the Albany 9 are trying to run a sellout to the IUPAT and this is why they are not running. We know of two others of the Albany 9 who are just sick of members who lay back and do nothing while others risk themselves and suffer the consequences so they will not run. We know one of the Albany 9 cannot run because he is collecting a UBC International Pension. We know that one of the Albany 9 who on her own defeated Sowalskis fabricated witness BS and received an apology Monday Night IS running. We know it was announced that one of the Albany 9 resigned from the UBC in disgust. So that leaves two of the Albany 9 not running when they could have. Why dont you at least contact them and ask them why they did not run before you run your mouth.So much for the insurgent Wave that was not allowed to run for Office BS.

      Further theses people charged were NOT part of any core activist group as falsely claimed. Two of the Albany 9 were brought up on charges for ONCE wearing a Local #1 shirt and for making fun of Doug Blacklocks stupid hair cut. One of the Albany 9 was brought up on charges for exposing James Standharts and the Local 291 assclowns attempts to number secret ballots so they could tell who voted for whom(charges dismissed) One of the Albany 9 was brought up on charges for being on video walking out of the Labor Temple. (Charges dismissed) One of the Albany 9m was charged and expelled for making LOOK at ME self promotional video after being told over and over not to. This same person was barred from Local #1 for trying to sell us out to the IUPAT(just as he is doing now) and for stealing Carprnters personnel information and for conspiring with Willams jr of the IUPAT to obtain Local #1 files containing more Carpenters Information..  Core group of activists your ass.

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

friend of debs
Dear Mr. Dorrough,
                               I can understand why you have requested your post be deleted. It was full of inaccuracies. Once again, in your systemic haste, you forgot to dot your i's and cross your t's.

          I have spoken with Brother Newell as well. He reminded me that the last issue of the Newell Post addressed some of the issues regarding Independent Carpenters Local Union # 1. He further stated that he now has an up to date analysis. He tells me the next issue will be out before the officer election at L.U. # 291.  He also told me that the reason he did not run for office was because the U.S. Department of Labor will not supervise the election. You were privy to the communication he sent.  You intimated that he has done nothing to promote democracy in this election cycle.  Another convenient inaccuracy on your part...  and omission. Although he did say you did not see the reply from the office of U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis. That should all be in the next Newell Post... be advised that Brother Newell had quite the chuckle on your hypothesis of him obtaining an appointed position from the UBC. He seemed to think that YOU better fit that mold. But then again, maybe you'll end up as a pseudo paralegal to checkered shirt Furlong or the other Richard... TRUMKA.

        Please don't forget how you supported David Moak for President of Local Union # 370. You were advised that it would turn to dog doo , and it did...  Dave Moak knew which side his bread was buttered on and he was not going to go against King Butter. Another total waste of energy and resources on your part. He will not even return your phone calls these days.  And don't forget Jo-Ann of arc and how she went to the guillotine. She was well liked by many rank and filers. Who WAS under the hood ? Just the tip of the bloody red iceberg...

       I wish all the insurgents well in their election bid. Many of US will be voting for them. Candy will be watching the ballot box again... THAT is VERY SCARY !  I hope they check to see it is empty before stuffing ballots in it. Don't allow Blackheart in the backroom with it beforehand, Or Sowalski !  Can  you spell " PROTEST " ?

        One last question Mr. Continuity.  When YOU ran for office in the last election, what was the final legal disposition in regard to YOUR protest ?

         All the best...

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

Richard Dorrough
Dear Mr. Newell,
                               I can understand why you have requested your post be deleted. It was full of inaccuracies... If that was only the case.
   I really dont know what to make of this babble but I do wish you the best of luck. Blaming me or Local #1s effort s for the demise of 291 is hardly the excuse your looking for but if it helps you feel free.

        Now you will go back to siting in the 291 meetings.Making your "Frankenstein Local" and "eat your lunch" statements in a lame attempt to irritate those who are to stupid to even understand what your talking about. You will go back to making no progress and wasting your time and effort. I am sorry if your upset that I refuse to join you in your misery and are upset I resigned and I am not interested in coming once a month to play with Sowalski.

  I decided when I resigned that I did not want to be a part of the corruption that is the UBC. I decided when I started Local #1 that being part of the UBC and involving myself in any more internal fights with the UBC was a waste of time and effort. You cant respect that and again rather foolishly want us to believe that your way has any meaning or will ever accomplish anything. It has not and never will because not you or anybody else cannot get the membership to stand up for itself. Candice who is about as dumb as they come and a perfect UBC candidate for Office will abuse the election process, Act like a loud mouth punk and laugh at you as she does so. The DOL will not help you as they should no matter how many letters you write.Why. Because your the only name on the complaint as usual. Stop trying to blame me or anybody else for the member apathy at 291 that has an will always be there.
          The proof is there. When a small group on mindless, ignorant assclowns like Hicks, Sowalski,Shanahan and Dugan can dominate and control a Carpenters Local it a piss poor reflection on the membership who allow it.
    I did not ask to have my posts deleted I removed them. Why. Because I really am no longer interested in anything you have to say or anything you do and will not waste my time in a pissing match just some somebody. Yes anybody will talk to you. I always supported your fight to give the members the truth but was well aware as were you of your lack of ability to accomplish anything. I find you to be more and more delusional these days and am not interested in exploiting or exploring that in an internet forum. I really just do not care. When you had a chance to make all your work mean something you laid back and hid will others fought the fight and risked themselves. Your ego would not let you be part of something that in your delusions your demanded YOU should be the head of. Sad part is NOBODY but you gave you that kind of credibility and that pissed you off.
     So best of luck in your efforts. Remember before you accuse me of "inaccuracies" I am always ready to back up what I say. Can you???

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

davenport
SCABBY DORROUGH, PLEASE GO AWAY

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

Mick
Go to the Buffalo carpenters website and join their group which is now spreading across the USA, Concerned Carpenters For A Democratic Union. Lets sign up and unite to regain our democratic rights.

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

peter griffin
go quit today. its funny everybody wants to leave but nobody fucking goes!  just fucking go away PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

Beazlebub
Lets go Buffalo Carpenters Time to defeat Mccaron

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

DISSIDENT
FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD THE REPRESENTATION VOTE WILL GO ON.
RDF

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

RDF
You heard wrong. no vote will take place. the contractors petetion was dismissed. the other representation vote was dismissed for lack of showing of support. an appeal will be filed but sure to be denied. its over in Buffalo

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

FREAK
FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD THEY WILL BE RESUBMITTING THE PETITION FOR THE WHOLE STATE OF NY. THIS WILL NOT JUST BE BUFFALO IT WILL ENCOMPASS THE WHOLE NRCC NY STATE CBA'S. AND I BELIEVE IT WILL BE A WIN FOR THE NEW CARPENTERS UNION.

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

peter griffin
they need to have a 30% showing of interest state wide. good luck! they wont get it.

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD THEY WILL BE RESUBMITTING THE PETITION FOR THE WHOLE STATE OF NY..And that my friend is the door the dumb shits at the UBC just opened for them. If they fire Furlong,tar and feather Duane Moore and tell the IUPAT to go f..itself and Trumka steps up and runs Resolution 70 as he was supposed to we will help them get the 30% and win  the vote. Nice job Capelli you stupid shit. You should have stuck to your 9a contract argument

Re: BUFFALO CARPENTERS GOING FOR NLRB REPRESENTATION VOTE

Not get it what are you kidding .You forget the UBC rank and file hates your guts.. Make sure you thank your genius Capelli for opening this door and giving them shot at the entire state. Of course since Capelli is a lying bag of Spencer we need to find out from the NLRB if his email is Bullshit or not.The only way they wont get is if Trumka allows the IUPAT to continue to corrupt  Resolution 70.They beat these groups not the UBC pussies
12