BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NLRB AGENTS FORCED TO TELL THE UBC PUNKS TO STICK "YOU WILL OR ELSE" IN THEIR ASS.DOUGYS HAND PICKED RATS CAN STICK MANDATORY PICKETS AND FINES.

BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NLRB AGENTS FORCED TO TELL THE UBC PUNKS TO STICK "YOU WILL OR ELSE" IN THEIR ASS.DOUGYS HAND PICKED RATS CAN STICK MANDATORY PICKETS AND FINES.

Despite previous misinformation posted here UBC member John Newell did persevere in his efforts to stop UBC scum bags from robbing members of Picket "FINES"(not assessments as the rats have tried to hide behind)and forcing picket duty. And if Geiger and his rats tell you NYC is exempt tell them to go f.. themselves.
    Who forced the NLRB agents clearly in bed with the Unions to the same degree as the EBSA(Borzi) and the Pension Committees(Norcross) are?? Why it appears the Whitehouse. Who would have thought.

  Despite the NLRB and UNION attempts to see to it this matter did not go before a law Judge UBC member Newell did not lay down and give up.He refused to go away and this matter was to go before the Judge on October 16.2018. The UBC rats gave up rather than being exposed and have the decision expanded on by a Judge. Newell laid the actions of the NLRB before the Whitehouse and it appears they shined the light of inquiry on the NLRB. The NLRB agents did what all what cockroaches do when the lights are turned on.Scurry for cover.  The Documents in the case which the NLRB is forcing workers to spend months FOILing without the word "FINES" redacted on behalf of their UBC pals will be posted soon.

    HEY Dirty Doug Weinstein. I guess you, Franky Spencer and Mikey Cheap suits Capelli will have to find another source to finance you and the wives and girlfriends UNION MEETINGS in Hawaii.Hey Geiger you anti Union fat rat prick. Do you and the NYC boys still go golfing every March at the Westin Resort in Hollywood Florida on the Members dime??

 Next time a UBC punk tells you that "You will our Else" spit in his or her face and tell them to Feck Off!!Here is an example that you can stand up to the Dirty Doug McCarron criminal enterprise and win.

  WHEN WE WERE EXPOSED AND FORCED TO INVESTIGATE " Additional violations of the act were found" and added against the Union

NOTICE WHO A COPY THE DECISION WAS SENT TO...

  Now lets have a look at the claim that Judge Merreo has issued a consent court order FORCING members to pays fines and picket!!

Re: BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NLRB AGENTS FORCED TO TELL THE UBC PUNKS TO STICK "YOU WILL OR ELSE" IN THEIR ASS.DOUGYS HAND PICKED RATS CAN STICK MANDATORY PICKETS AND FINES.

Mh88
A big THANK YOU to John Newell for having the balls and courage to stand up for what is right! I wish all members would do the same including our agent's and reps!

Re: BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NLRB AGENTS FORCED TO TELL THE UBC PUNKS TO STICK "YOU WILL OR ELSE" IN THEIR ASS.DOUGYS HAND PICKED RATS CAN STICK MANDATORY PICKETS AND FINES.

Louie Ruocco
I'm from NYC ..nobody ever asked me to go golfing,wonder who's been on that list every year

Makes me sick
The list always smells of Mike Forde's Dirty Unity Team. Remember those pieces of shyte ?

Re: BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NLRB AGENTS FORCED TO TELL THE UBC PUNKS TO STICK "YOU WILL OR ELSE" IN THEIR ASS.DOUGYS HAND PICKED RATS CAN STICK MANDATORY PICKETS AND FINES.

Well since we started exposing the rats they have been careful to not file their REQUIRED BY LAW LM30.
"Every officer and every employee (other than an employee performing exclusively clerical or custodial services) of a labor organization must file an Officer & Employee Report, Form LM-30, if he, or his spouse or minor child, directly or indirectly, had certain economic interests during the past fiscal year."

  That will soon change for the Anti Union Rat Geiger as well as Dirty Dougy and his pals. Frank Spencers wife on the UBC payroll.Mikey "Cheap Suits" Capellis wife and son on the UBC payroll.Dirty Dougys son Mikey,daughter in-law Amy,daughter Patricia and his not my girlfriend Sandy Maloney all on the UBC payroll. All LM30 material.

  Now every year while UBC members are freezing their ass off in a NY Feb the UBC rats go down to sunny Florida to the Labor Management Conference at the Diplomat Resort in Hollywood Florida for a week of cocktail events,brunches,dinners,dinner dances golf and SPECIAL 450 a night rooms .All paid for with members dues money

The Diplomat Resort and Spa is the venue for the annual National Labor & Management Conference, . The hotel is located on the beach in Hollywood Florida, nestled between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami Beach. For reservations call the Diplomat at 1-855-689-2911 and ask for the National Labor & Management Conference Rate. If you are unable to reserve rooms at the Diplomat, Double tree Resort by Hilton 954-454-4334 is a 5 minute walk from The Diplomat. You may also make reservations online by visiting our group rate page.

(You are aware of the HILTON UNION BUSTING PRACTICES)

Special Conference rates at the Diplomat are:

Single/Double Rate
$409/night – Superior
$419/night – Deluxe –
features a partial ocean view
$429/night – Grand Deluxe – ocean view

Thursday, February 14, 2019
  5:30-7:30pm
Sponsored Evening Cocktail Reception

Friday, February 15, 2019

 Sponsored Breakfast Buffet
Lunch (at your own discretion)
 sponsored cocktail reception

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Sponsored Breakfast Buffet
Lunch (at your own discretion)
sponsored dinner dance reception

  Sunday, February 17, 2019 No Sessions -- Enjoy your day off DAY OFF !!!!

Monday, February 18, 2019

 Sponsored Breakfast Buffet
Lunch

Watch them all be AWOL on February 14-19, 2019.

Now they are being careful to hide these expenses just as Dirty Dougy is working to hide the Union meetings at the Sheraton in Hawaii
BUT...
 Here is 0ver $8000 on the NYC Councils LM2 paid to Union Busting Hilton and the Diplomat.Is that 13,00 in airfare as well??Notice the dates are missing off the LM2. Did the NYC Delegates approve this trip and these expenses??

SO YES THEY ARE GOLFING IN Florida in Feb on the UBC Dime

Re: BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NLRB AGENTS FORCED TO TELL THE UBC PUNKS TO STICK "YOU WILL OR ELSE" IN THEIR ASS.DOUGYS HAND PICKED RATS CAN STICK MANDATORY PICKETS AND FINES.

Labor Omnia Vincit
Richard would you please repost the picture of the whole letter. I would like to see who its written to. Thank you again for this information. I would like to file a notice of claim for all the forced picket duties I was required to do. Thanks Brother

RichardDorrough
Will do.Trying to get them all into a pdf.. Remember the NYC Office of the NLRB will try to BS you just as Region 3 tried to do to Newell. As we have always said. When you go to the back stabbing suck pumps at the NLRB who are supposed to be working for workers and not scum bags like McCarron you need to have your appeal already written in advance. When they tell you no you have yo be prepared to tell them to go fk themselves and FORCE them to do their jobs.Same with the EBSA bought and paid for hacks.Look at the EBSA legal advisory board and who sits on it. In my opinion the only reason the UBC Northeast Council was victorious in the Full Mobility action against the UBC NYC Council and NYC UBC Members is New Jersey had more of these agency rats in their pocket than NYC and NYC is under consent decree so their agency pals are afraid to stick their necks out.If you dont believe the UBC(and other Unions) is buying politicians and agency hacks Ill prove it to you.

samuel tarallo,steward
Like i said,detrimental imformation needs to get out to the members,everyone needs to know what the hell is going on.We need to have our hard earned money watched,it is being wasted on unnecessary resources,again our hard earned money should go back into thebenefit funds,not for the head honchoes to spending our hard earned money on lavish lifestyles,everything needs to be documented,it is the union members hard earned money going down the drain,especially shoving illegal picket duty on members and fining members 500 dollars for not doing pickit duty,its okay to do pickit duty,but all members should get rewarded with work,especially if the job gets rurned over union.We need to go to delegate meetings,pressure our leadership to give the proper imformation,its our patrititic rights,we are dues paying members,we should never be threatened,bring them up on charges,report to higher ups,we are a union,we need to stick togerther,we all need to stick togerther,nonunion is stronger then ever,we need to put all our resources togerther and help one another out,any nonunion should be reported to business agents,we need to get the ball rolling,we need imformation,any inside imformation,name of company,where there working,how many me,,so hopefully we could get job turned union,they could put a apprentice on job,they could put a shop steward on the job,we could have a sanction union company paying into the benefit funds,the more hours put into the funds,it will sure up our funds,every hour counts,we all need to do our part,every union member needs to stay vigalent,work safe,productive,and do not get hurt,teach,mentor,and pass knowledge to our apprentices,they are our future,keep the union strong,help the business agents out with as much vital imformation as possible,god bless all union brothers and sisters,go to meetings,stay abreast on upcoming union news.

Re: BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NLRB AGENTS FORCED TO TELL THE UBC PUNKS TO STICK "YOU WILL OR ELSE" IN THEIR ASS.DOUGYS HAND PICKED RATS CAN STICK MANDATORY PICKETS AND FINES.

friend of gene Debs
Let me be clear.  I have no issue with picketing or handbilling.  Never did.  I have volunteered many times to do this kind of service for the brotherhood.  No reward.  No job. No special consideration. It is illegal for any Business Agent to supersede the Out of Work List for any member who may participate in Mandatory Union Participation.  Of course the BA's never let you look at the Out of Work list anyway. Unless you are their kiss ass, maybe.

          With that said, it is imperative for all members who feel they have been discriminated against by the union Business Agents to file charges with the National Labor Relations Board. In this day and age many jobs are covered by Project Labor Agreements  ( PLA's ).  The National Labor Relations Board will tell you that the United Brotherhood of Carpenters is a non exclusive hiring format.  Where there is a PLA involved that IS NOT TRUE ! The signatory contractors hire directly from the Business Agents. The Business Agents can control who they send for a steward, but they CANNOT manipulate the Out Of Work list in order to discriminate against any member.

           Most ongoing Project Labor Agreement jobs are fenced in.  This means that no one can walk up to a jobsite and arbitrarily ask to be hired.  Most Project Labor Agreement job sites have security guards. You cannot get past the gate unless the Business Agent sends you. When these things happen the job becomes a EXCLUSIVE HIRING ARRANGEMENT !

          When the National Labor Relations Board office tells you that you have no recourse, be sure to file an Appeal of their dismissal of your Unfair Labor Practice Charge. A simple, easily understood,  and concise Appeal will do.  Be timely. Get the appeal to Washington on time. Write your congressman, senators , and even the Whitehouse . Tell all of them to enforce the existing law ! Don't give up. Stand firm. Reach out for help from fellow members who may be versed in these types of legal matters.

             Have a Happy Thanksgiving and start to take back your union.  One step at a time.

How's the contract talks going
EH

It seems like according to the letter I received today nothing has changed with mandatory Mup’s except lowering of the so called dues assessment from 250 per to 125.

Mh88
So which is it? Do we have to do MUPS? If we don't comply, are we going to be fined? Can anyone answer this question or are we still in limbo over this?

Re: BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NLRB AGENTS FORCED TO TELL THE UBC PUNKS TO STICK "YOU WILL OR ELSE" IN THEIR ASS.DOUGYS HAND PICKED RATS CAN STICK MANDATORY PICKETS AND FINES.

Gonzo
Just got my letter and its carefully crafted as an assessment .
You all realize what needs to be done.
It isnt through a court or a filing.

Re: BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NLRB AGENTS FORCED TO TELL THE UBC PUNKS TO STICK "YOU WILL OR ELSE" IN THEIR ASS.DOUGYS HAND PICKED RATS CAN STICK MANDATORY PICKETS AND FINES.

Mh88
Just got my letter here in Philadelphia and they are still going to fine us $125 for not participating in MUPS. I guess what John Newell did all that for nothing! But then again the DOL is getting paid off by McCarran and his puppets so we're screwed either way!!! What a brotherhood!