BORDER PATROL - BILL CLINTON'S 1995 STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH

BORDER PATROL - BILL CLINTON'S 1995 STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH

Ted
BORDER PATROL - BILL CLINTON'S 1995 STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH

45:32 in:
All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers.

That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.

In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan.

We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.
46:45 out

And yet, the apologist Liberal Media keeps putting forth the same lie in did in 1990; that there are 12 million illegal aliens in America. Nice try but far off. America has a min. of 60-Million Illegal Aliens in the country in 2016 - half of which, via their obtaining illegal Driver Licenses in the Sanctuary state & cities subsequently are Registered to Vote by; you guessed it, the Saul Alinsky Femocrats/Socliaists, a.k.a. the Democrats, the party hell bent on destroying and bankrupting America.

Time for a a new Constitutional Amendment limiting the right to vote to property owners/taxpayers footing the bill - then, the bullshit will stop, as will the stolen elections notwithstanding the dead voters the Femocrats have lined up for this election cycle.

You don't work, you don't eat and you don't get to have your anchor baby in an American hospital courtesy of those who do work and then get the free housing, food, clothing, telephone, gas, electric, cable & an Obama Phone to go along with it, nor do you get to vote if you are a felon.

BORDER PATROL - BILL CLINTON'S 1995 STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH; excerpt @ 45:32 in through 46:45 minutes into speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hSBtgugeUk

Liberal Hypocrisy at it's peak! When Trump speaks of the impact; he's a big hater and racist; but when the Clinton's speak - it's a "New Covenant"; feigning religious beliefs (e.g.the New Testament in the Bible; the book the Dem's & Lib's have outlawed along with the 10-Commandments, morals and common sense). The Clinton's are an absolute joke from the word go and everyone knows it, less the consumate liars out there, the chief culptrit being the Mainstream Media