BILLELO AND LEBO TITS ON A BULL

DISSIDENT
YES, JOHN YOU THOUGHT THESE TWO FORMER PRO-MEMBER CARPENTER WERE GOING TO SAVE THE CARPENTERS UNION, HUH. I TOLD YOU BACK IN APRIL OF 2011 THAT NOTHING COULD BE DONE IN DICTATOR MCCARONS UNION. YOU THOUGHT THESE TWO TRAITORS COULD DO A WORLD OF GOOD FOR NYCDCC, HUH. WELL THEY HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE MONEY AND MCCARON. DON'T YOU THINK THAT DOUG TOLD THEM IF YOU DON'T PLAY BALL YOU WILL INSTANTLY LOOSE YOU HIGHLY PAID POSITIONS. I TOLD YOU THE ONLY WAY TO GET MEMBERSHIP CONTROL WAS THROUGH A NEW CARPENTER UNION , JOHN. YOU SAID WELL MAYBE BILLELO AND LEBO WERE GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I TOLD YOU THAT MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN MCCARONS UNION IS IMPOSSIBLE, JOHN. YOU JUST BLEW IT OFF. WELL JOHN WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW. THE UBC IS A DEAD END. YOU SPEAK SO HIGHLY OF WALSH. WALSH IS IN BED WITH MCCARON. HE IS PAID BY MCCARON AND WILL DO MCCARONS WILL JUST AS CONBOY DID, AND NOW DOES. COMMON SENSE IS ALL IT TOOK JOHN TO SEE THE TRUTH. I GUESS THAT IS ONE THING YOU LACK.

Re: BILLELO AND LEBO TITS ON A BULL

cancer asap
cancer asap to everyone at the nycdcc

Re: BILLELO AND LEBO TITS ON A BULL

Member
It's not macaroon this time it's the deal biello made with Walsh
HJG

Re: BILLELO AND LEBO TITS ON A BULL

HJG
WALSH WORKS FOR MCCARON