BALLANTYNE TAKES THE DEAL DROPS LAWSUIT

RichardDorrough
 AS ANTICIPATED BALLANTYNE TAKES THE DEAL
HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO.....

BALLANTYNE AND HIS ATTORNEYS DROP THE LAWSUIT

WE NEED 60 DAYS TO TRY TO BUY OFF THE PLAINTIFFS YOUR HONOR

CONTINUING A PATTERN OF "LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN GET AWAY WITH DOUGY" BEHAVIOR IT APPEARS BALLANTYNE MADE A DEAL. 9 DAYS BEFORE THE UBC HAD TO RESPOND IN COURT TO THE ALLEGATIONS IT WAS"AGREED BETWEEN THE PARTIES" TO DISMISS THE CASE. AS USUAL WHEN YOU TAKE THE PUSSIES AT THE UBC TO COURT THEIR  LAWYERS "SPINDLE DICK" DECARLO AND "DANNY BOY" SHANLEY GO FOR A PAY OFF AND A NON DISCLOSURE. ANYTHING TO AVOID OPEN COURT AND DEFENDING THE ALLEGATIONS FOR THE PUBLIC TO VIEW.

HEY DECARLO .
IS QUINN THAT BAD OR ARE YOUR BALLS AS TINY AS THEY SAY

  LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THE PRESS TO INTERVIEW BALLANTYNE AND SEE IF HE PLEADS NON DISCLOSURE.

LETS SEE WHO YOU STILL OWN AT THE EBSA AS CHARGES WILL BE FILED BASED ON THE BALLANTYNE ALLEGATIONS.YOU MAY HAVE BOUGHT OFF BALLANTYNE OR HAD MORE DIRT ON HIM THEN HE HAD ON YOU BUT THE FAT LADY HAS NOT SUNG YET.

Re: BALLANTYNE TAKES THE DEAL DROPS LAWSUIT

Eephour
He fell in line . The UBC a well oiled machine!

Re: BALLANTYNE TAKES THE DEAL DROPS LAWSUIT

Yes he fell in line. Rumor has it he fell in line for $6.3 million of members dues money. But of course the well oiled machines buy off does not stop Ballantyne from spilling his guts in a Federal court for an ERISA case now does it.

Turns out Frankie Spencers wife is on the payroll just like the lawsuit claimed.

Turns out Capellis wife JoAnn suddenly became a UBC International executive assistant on the Internationals payroll after Cheap Suits Mikey was made District VP.You know the Mikey Capelli who as Eastern District VP diverted $6 million of the Philly members money to the International.(Capellis kid on the UBC payroll). Funny how the Eastern District Office is now listed at 725 N. Main Street #2 Glassboro, NJ 08028..AND... ERA Realty where they have JoAnn Capelli selling NJ Real Estate is listed as 725 N. Main Street Glassboro, NJ 08028.So she gets close to $100,000 from the UBC and sells NJ Real Estate. What at night and on weekends after her UBC job??

Dirty Doug McCarrons son Mikey(The Colorado Car Dancer) and daughter in law Amy on the UBC payroll.

Dirty Dougs daughter Patricia on a UBC funds payroll. Lets remember the UBC membership paid for Patricia's divorce lawyer.

Dirty Dougs mothers representation during the ULLICO scam and for a few years past was UBC Attorney Spindle Dick John Decarlo.

Dirty Dougs "shes not my girlfriend" Sandy Maloney now the Ex Admin of the multi "Billion"Southwest Regional Council funds.

   While not all ERISA fodder it does show a pattern of corruption and gives credibility to the allegations Ballantyne made.Lets see what a Federal Judge thinks.By the way the UBC oil is reserved for UBC rats like Geiger or the other UBC hand picked sell out whores when Dougy bangs them in the ass.No oil for the UBC membership who Dirty Doug and his International rats screw on a daily basis.Well oiled machine or criminal enterprise??

Re: BALLANTYNE TAKES THE DEAL DROPS LAWSUIT

Eephour
Just when yah though you had a upstanding guy he turns out to be just like them.

Re: BALLANTYNE TAKES THE DEAL DROPS LAWSUIT

Sam Tarallo
When the hell is the membership going to wake up,oir hard earned money going down the drain,what a shame,our money should be protected,what a damn shame what they are doing,they also always mention the 300 hitters club,all bullshit,its about time we hold our delegates accountable to act up to the best interests of the membership,ask questions from delegates,demand answers,its our futures,we want our pension well vested,we want deductable lowered for retires,the head honcho are always on lavish vacations,wasting our hard earned money,we securely need investigations,accountabilitu,transparancy,hold every responsibly for what they do,if they do not do there jobs,have them removed,the out of work list rules should be looked at,they call u for a job,for example,after a few minutes,then when u call back,job has been filled,its bullshit,u should get some leniency,about 10 minutes to answer the phone,there is no fairness to this whatsoever.If they want things better,get rid of excess people they hire at district council,hire some retires to cut expenses,the salary's are too high,now u wonder why medical deductable s go higher,no excuse it's wasting our hard earned money,our money needs to be preserved to serve our futures members best interests,its long overdue,lets get the ball rolling in the right direction,our future depends on it,good luck to each and every union brothers and sisters.