Attention: All NYCDC Carpenters!! Wall & Ceiling Contract Survey Link 2019

Attention: All NYCDC Carpenters!! Wall & Ceiling Contract Survey Link 2019

Bill Walsh
All New York City District Council Carpenters.

As we approach two years without a contract in the busiest times in New York City's history,
the Rank & File Contract Campaign Group have put together this survey for your review and response.

Please click on the link below and respond with your concerns
by filling out the Wall & Ceiling Contract survey.

Share with all NYC union carpenters.
Survey responses are anonymous.
Survey developed by the Rank & File Contract Campaign Group.

 https://forms.gle/MZ68YZXq9rYwqtNG6

Re: Attention: All NYCDC Carpenters!! Wall & Ceiling Contract Survey Link 2019

Steward
We need a good fair contract to give us a level playing field.It would be nice to get 50-50 agreement to load a job,half company,and half from the out of work list.Also lower the deductables,give the retires a cost of living raise with inflation,like 50 raises for everyone,the fund is doing great,why not,they worked there whole life to make the union what it is today,the young members need to understand what it takes to keep the union strong,sticking together,in good times,and the bad,they also need to learn the history of the union,how it all started out,and so forth.