Quantcast

As I said.......

Jay Gould
...."I could hire one half of the working class to kill the other half."

~Jason "Jay" Gould (May 27, 1836 – December 2, 1892)

Re: As I said.......

Labor Omnia Vincit
that is correct sir

Jay Gould

Which half?
Which half are you volunteering to be part of?
Are you trying to make some sort of point?
Did the donald quote him? Are you repeating that donald re-quote?
How does this blather of yours help improve our council and union?

A meeting incident report is in the gang box, has the reporter, has anyone,
written to our well paid overseer about it?

Re: Jay Gould

Reporter
There were what 98/100 of them present

1 of them needs to report it.

1 of them will have to report it when it happens again because there's a new crop of "rabble rousers" intent on not allowing Geiger and McCinnis or Cavanaugh to get away with their hiding CBA amendments, or not posting CBA's on the web site prior to approval

Re: Your inaction

To jay reporter
So once again you are a do nothing fool looking for someone else to take action?
!!!

Re: Your inaction

!!!
A delegate making such a report will carry much more weight, IDIOT!

Or are you too stupid to realize that.

Your inaction

Now we Know
You've told us that you aren't a delegate. Were you afraid to run? Are an eligible member? You tell us how informed you are. Guess you're just afraid. Now tell us how many other more important things prevent you from running for a delegate opening. You have time to attend the open portions of delegate meetings; or does someone record them for you? Now tell us we have no right to know! We've heard that from the dias already.

Re: Your inaction

!!!!!!
It's my life and - NO-  you do not have the right to question anything about it.

Just be glad someone is telling the truth about business as usual (ala Mike forde).