Archive

Re: Archive

Re: Archive Stop The B.S.

Loc2090
Tester-
This is a site for Carpenters to come, get information, catch up on news, report problems, and to bitch about RELEVANT TOPICS.  Not your insane drivel about Russian Plots, Illuminati Plots, and other totally useless CR*P.  Politics can be discussed here, but only sane, real instances that affect us and our livelyhood.

I'll have you know that we set up that thankfully dead Bin Laden a++hole years ago in Afghanistan with money, weapons, tactics, and intelligence.  Look what it got us.

Please stay on topic--your drivel is waste of keystrokes and computer space.

Re: Archive Stop The B.S.

tester