All members that oppose full mobility to meet at 500 Pearl St. 3/22/11 8:00 am (UBC will be there)

All members that oppose full mobility to meet at 500 Pearl St. 3/22/11 8:00 am (UBC will be there)

Donny Arana
As previous post said: UBC has filed a motion, International (UBC) has date at 500 Pearl St. at 10:00 am to plead their case to Judge Berman that they should have full mobility in NYC.  We have lawyers working on a motion to Judge Berman on why full mobility is not good for NYC.  It will paralyze the out of work list and open the doors for corruption.  I will be there 8:00 am in front of the court house with a large mass of the membership that oppose full mobility.  I am calling on all members to show up and send Judge Berman a message on what the membership wants.  You can contact me at aranacrew5@gmail.com  We need everybody to get involved and help.  Thanks.  Donny Arana