Adding a family member to the health plan

Adding a family member to the health plan

Jess
Is it possible to have a parent added to our plan?

Re: Adding a family member to the health plan

Chris Becnel
If She is solely dependent on You, You can put her on your coverage.
Thats how Pete Thomasen put his mother in law on our coverage 10 years ago when she was very ill and exhausted her coverage.

Re: Adding a family member to the health plan

JESSIE
cAN MY BOYFRIEND ADD ME ON HIS HEALTH BENEFIT PLAN i LIVE WITH HIM AND IN PROCESS OF GETTING DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP FROM NYC

Re: Adding a family member to the health plan

March
Is there specific paperwork/documentation needed to cover a parent? Who should I contact to add my mother?

Re: Adding a family member to the health plan

fuck you all
Your mother CAN't be added to your coverage.Kids and wife that's it.Don't listen to these assholes on here.They're probably the same guys that didn't vote on the contract.

Re: Adding a family member to the health plan

fuck you all
Guys that take in the ass are not covered here.