Action based out of an active non-union jobsite

Action based out of an active non-union jobsite

Campaign Flyer Passer
June 25 old Dollar Savings Bank Bronx was an ACTIVE nonunion work site
Did any of the Four Political Action / Organizers notice that construction within our jurisdiction was going on all day? Did they get information from the posted city permits?Did any of them call it in? There were about a dozen rank-and-file dispatched from, and returned to the candidates workspace while non-union work continued on the floor below.
Is someone going out of their way to disregard such fine work from these employees of hudson street. I guess they were only there to fill out the books and handout odd sized shirts and Sweats.

Re: Action based out of an active non-union jobsite

Real Carpenter
What a fucking hater.The question is What the he'll did you do.
Norman???

Re: Action based out of an active non-union jobsite

Labor Omnia Vincit
reply to real cuint hair your alittle bitch like barry spermbucket i bguess eddie got his envelope like mcinnis use to collect for forde and rode into the sunset. Id bet your ass but your a LITTLE BITCH AND WOULDNT SHOW MC CUNTBAG

Re: Action based out of an active non-union jobsite

Norman
What mature responses to a simple statement of fact. Two, probably, non-union, drunk, trolls asserting their true colors.

Re: Action based out of an active non-union jobsite

Retired #157
In defence of Norman ( not that he needs it ) the carp that blasted him ,  did you do anything ? Then you are just like all the others . Me and a few others would go to non-union jobs real early in the morning , we would jamb the locks ( doors , gates , whatever ) anything to slow them an cause a problem . We would even talk to the guy:s an tell em to come down to the hall . But I guess things are different today, everybody is waiting for someone else to do something first ,  why don:t you be the First ? Just had to open my mouth - - so don:t anybody take it personal , and if you do that's the breaks .   P.S.  Have A Great 4th of July
!!!

Re: Action based out of an active non-union jobsite

!!!
we would jamb the locks ( doors , gates , whatever ) anything

AGAINST THE LAW, FOOL!

That's right carps don't need no stinking law!

Re: Action based out of an active non-union jobsite

Retired #157
In reply to  ( !!! )  you do not have to agree with me ,  But Do Not Call Me A Fool - - got it ASSHOLE , you deserve that . At least we tried to do something about it .  When Unions started there were a lot of fights with bats , clubs , and anything they could find, did you know that? (  Oh that:s right - it:s against The Law FOOL) If it was:nt for those union brothers you would not be union now . Grow up and do something about YOUR UNION - -  instead of telling a Retired Member that he should not have done anything - - at least I took a Stand and did something . What are you doing Mr. !!!  ???????