Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME!!!

BANES AND SILINS ARE OUT

ACCUSED CORRUPT JERSEY PUNKS FRANK SPENCER AND MIKE CAPELLI ARE REPLACING THEM

SPENCER IS GENERAL VICE PRESIDENT(told you so) AND CAPELLI IS THE NEW GENERAL SEC TREASURER

ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO VOMIT??

David Tharp(who sold out Ohio UBC members) is named new 2nd VP

Mark McGriff (who sold out Ohio UBC members) is named Mid Western District VP

William Waterkotte is named as Eastern District VP

https://www.carpentersunion.org/news/ubc-general-board-executive-update

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

5Borough Local Tax
It's coming losers. You laughed at me when I told you congestion pricing was coming to NYC. Are you OUT OF TOWNERS laughing now ? Pay up losers from LI ,NJ ,PA. Fuck all of you and your OUT OF TOWN shitholes. Are you still for full mobility ? How are you leeches any different from Jed and BeckySue from Kentucky ? Drop dead all of you losers. Most of NYCDCC leaders and council reps pay no 5 Borough Local Tax. Have fun with congestion pricing you fucking low life losers

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

Sam Tarallo
How is this name calling helping out the out of work  list,it was macaroons idea to implement full mobility,to sell out the membership,its also sad seeing mergers going on,apparently,they want control of the members hard earned money,how the hell fair is that,we got sold down the river,thats the harsh relatedly our young members are facing,its very sad.

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

steward
srcrew u and the hell with full mobility,idiot,it brings in the nonunion,how stupid could u be.

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

5 Borough Local Tax
You laughed at me and congestion pricing is just around the corner. Parking garages are all gone or have raised their prices substantially. Central Park West just lost 400 parking spots and City Bike has taken over the city's streets.Tolls are being raised on all the bridges and soon will be on the East River bridges. Fares for the LIRR and MTA are going to go higher once again. 5 Borough Local Tax will also eventually be here. The chickens have come home to roost and the Out of Towners from LI,PA and NJ are going to start paying their fair share. NYC Local Tax is about 75.00 dollars per week for the 5 Borough Local Taxpaying NYCDCC member. Like I said for years members we're laughing at me but who's laughing now ?

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

5 Borough Local Tax
Commuter tax that is... More and more OUT OF TOWNERS are feeding the meters or getting 140.00 ticket. Parking in the 5 boroughs is a little tougher now for the OUT OF TOWN leech. Bike lanes coming to all boroughs so good luck to all of you leeches.

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

Friend of Debs
Just a matter of time before the United Brotherhood of Carpenters is completely dominated by management. It is mostly there now. All Pension plans within the brotherhood will become extinct under Mccarron.  Just the way the Contractors want it.  They will be able to point to union corruption as the reason NOT to join a union. McCarron is just a puppet whose strings are pulled by the Contractors and their associates.   The complete  antithesis of Federal labor Law while the Feds pull their puds along with McCarrons..  One BIG jerk circle that circumvents established labor statutes.

          What ever happened to big , dumb , Richard Dumbka ?  Is he burried alongside Jimmy Hoffa ?  99% of working people have never heard of him.  The contractors gotta be lov'in it !  Tons of work and the union movement is in reverse....

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

Steward
Pensions are a given right,maybe they ought to start digging deeper down investigations ,they really could take down the whole empire of these creeps living lavish life's styles under our hard earned dollars,they all deserve to burn in hell.

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

Friend of Debs
The only way to hold Union Officials accountable is to hold United States Congressmen and Senators accountable. That means sending individual Senators and Congresspeople certified letters voicing your concerns about fiscal impropriety by union officials.  Only then will Federal Agencies ( U.S. Department of Labor, National Labor Relations Board. ERISA, ESBA, )  start to do their jobs. Otherwise these Federal Agencies will continue to swallow McCarrons spawn wholeheartedly.

         Many of us have sent certified letters over the years.  Especially when U.S Senator Clinton was in office. She ignored all letters.  Did not even answer the letters.  All because she was receiving PAC money from the union.  Very lucrative.  Other congresspeople did the same as Crooked Hillary. We have not forgotten their lack of substantive investigation. The paper trail will speak for itself.

          Certified letters don't lie.  We hold on to them for future reference. These legislators will and do claim ignorance.  But it is guaranteed that past certified  communications will expose these legislators for the crooks that they are, and the crooks they hang with and protect.

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

george
get it in the media,embarres mccarron and his lapdogs,he is skum to the earth,

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

Friend of Debs
Another warning in the Albany Times Union today about the under funding of multi - employer pension funds written by former Congressman Joseph Crowley.  How many more warnings do our elected officials need before they initiate substantive investigations of pension fund investment improprieties. ?

PAC donations makes them hide their heads in the sand.  There will be serious consequences for these Senators and Congress people who ignore our pleadings for investigations into union officials and government agencies that are culpable in undermining our pension funds.

Hi. They need to take these crooks out of office,they are selling out the membership,faster then everyone realizes,they could shove full mobility up there butts,they need to have the feds investigate them,they have taken to much of our retirement money to wine and dine at expensive hotels and  try and control the money s,they are all ready to be taken out,they need to be sent down the river,let them all rot in hell.

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

5 BoroughLocal Tax
Most of the leadership , delegates , stewards and membership live outside the 5 Boroughs. The chickens are coming home to roost as everyone involved leaves the city at 3pm. NYCDCC should rename themselves because they don't represent the 5 Borough's OF NYC.

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

5 Borough Local Tax
I forgot to add the contractors to the list. Everyone is from out of town and if it's 3pm its's time to go home. The true definition of a leech

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

george
uare out of touch with realty.

Re: Accused Corrupt Jersey Rats Moved up at the UBC International. Spencer and Capelli new Gen VP and Sec Treasurer

Mh88
Everyone follow Brother Mike McCarron blog page