AUD Meeting

Richard Dorrough
John,
How did the AUD meeting go and what did they promise if anything???I got as far as the train in Albany and turned around. I did not want to ruin my relationship with the AUD just to watch someone piss themselves. That is not to say it would not have been fun. So the AUD promised Lawyers,court action,seminars and every thing else right??
 They told you to fight against the UBC was futile and we should all lay down and let Franky continue to pound us. Court cases are fultile. Everybody around the country fighting back is a an idiot,locals are all worthless and should be closed,we should not pursue any court cases and etc?? Right

Re: AUD Meeting

Richard, I did meet with Herman Benson and Kirk and we had a good discussion. To answer your question, they did not promise anything. Without giving too much away, he suggested the best course of action is to petition the Review Officer.

Re: AUD Meeting

tester
My 3 cents in reference of AUD :
http://goo.gl/8OaQ8

Re: AUD Meeting

Richard Dorrough
John,
 How can this be true. They promised lawyers.They promised to take it to court. They promised educational seminars.

   Of wait. They promised nothing you say?Golly gee that anon was a lying bag of .... just as I said. Surprise!!

Re: AUD Meeting

anon
Banned User

Re: AUD Meeting

Richard Dorrough
Blah Blah Blah Blah Bullshit.."John says that the AUD gave the same advice to him that they gave to me."

John says they promised nothing. No Lawyers. No court .No seminars. Completely different than the BS you spewed.So either your a lying bag of ... or they did not tell John the same as they told you. I would vote on the lying bag of .....

 One day little man you and I are going to meet. One day your going to have to call me a name to my face and one day I am going to make you piss your pants just like the little bitch you are.

Re: AUD Meeting

Richard Dorrough
I have correct your silly misconceptions in the past and now you are too embarrassed to post more of your “facts”.

You have neither the IQ or the tools to correct anything I have posted. The only talent you have is to spread pure UBC propaganda BS which no one but your delusional mind believes. Every poster here has proven over and over what an ignorant assclown you really are and they do it with very little effort. Your posted garbage is never facts or anything worth our time . It is pure bull shit spew to try and make yourself believe your IQ is any higher than my ass hair.Its not. You have nothing and your are nothing more than a UBC rat. You dont deserve our time or our answers.
   You to afraid to run your mouth to anybody in person. You fit right in with McPussy. Cut from the same vaginal cloth. Shut your mouth and go sit with the children where your belong.

  The only thing that has curtailed my posting here is Johns willingness to allow a loud mouth little bitch like you to abuse the posters who really care about the UBC and are really fighting for change.That is his loss.He only hurts the rank and file fight by protecting scum like you.However when the need is there John has my support.
  Here is part of a letter I got from Hermann Benson recently .
Dear Richard,
"Let me take this opportunity to say that I am impressed by what you have been doing. I know how tough it is. I have been at it for decades. I know it is a long haul and I hope you don't get discouraged when the results don't come readily and are hard to achieve"
Best,
Herman
 What has Hermann had to say about your worthless ignorant ass you UBC rat bastard. Nothing.

  You will not derail,correct or influence me. I will continue to expose and fight your UBC Rat buddies.You could not even carry my tools or the tools of any member here so shu the ... up .

Re: AUD Meeting

anonymous
I was at the AUD meeting as well, and they gave us advice: form a committee, determine a few of the most significant issues, circulate a petition, and submit the results to Walsh. We discussed what the issues are, and they offered to help us. They are non partisan and do not support or endorse candidates for union office. Herman said the name of the group could be something like: committee against corruption and for members rights.

Re: AUD Meeting

Richard Dorrough
That seems the kind of advice the AUD and Hermann would give. Hermann is is very practical in his approach. He will tell you the weakness and strengths of your actions and the limited ability's of the AUD. He is honest and straight forward. The AUD is financially limited to say the least. They must pick and choose their battles carefully due to financial constraints. They are quite aware that we are in the same situation. The UBC has much deeper pockets than the rank and file and the battles will be won or lost not on merit but who has the most cash.
    That being said I am speaking out against the lies told by anon when he said the AUD promised lawyers,court action and to create and hold advisory seminars to help us. That was pure BS and proves a pattern of deceit and lies by this council rat. The AUD does not have the funding or staff for any more than possible advisory meetings. Their involvement further would depend on how much money can be raised by the rank and file. That is totally understandable. The AUD never promised to provide lawyers or court action at their expense as was posted here.
       It is an insult to the rest of us for this person, who has spent his entire time here trying to derail any fight against the UBC with misinformation and BS, pretends suddenly to be for the members. He has  attacked every group or person exposing the UBC and the Council rats.Now suddenly he is part of our fight.BS.

Re: AUD Meeting

anon
Banned User

Re: AUD Meeting

Richard Dorrough
I am done wasting my time with you rat boy.Your a waste of air. AUD Associate. Ten years not working. Your just plain delusional.

   I did not ask for a NYC Carpenter to be removed. I asked for a UBC rat to be exposed and removed. I asked for John to give up your name and not protect some scum bag little bitch who is such a coward he has to hide behind his keyboard like a girl. You have not ever tried to have reasonable conversation with anybody. All you have ever done is run your punk mouth.
   What will you do the next time you have to come out in public wear a paper bag on your head so some girl does not slap the shit out of you. You can start a new unknown faction. You can wear the paper bag and be the Unknown douche bag.
   Do yourself a favor and go tell Franky your his favorite bitch and take that used condom out of your ass so you dont stutter.

Re: AUD Meeting

Richard Dorrough
Sorry John and to all the little pigmys down in South America someplace for the used condom remarks. But cmon. Thats funny no matter who your are.
    While a little rough it sure does explain a lot about anon and why he does not like his idol McCarron called McPussy.Little did I know they really ARE cut from the same vaginal cloth.

Re: AUD Meeting

anon
Banned User

Re: AUD Meeting

listman
anon;

As far as your lack of knowledge has encompassed just who & what R Dorrrough is rasing issue with -- ANY ONE OF HIS PROPERLY FITTED ARGUMENTS,--- not to mention WHAT HIS TANGILBLE SPECIFIC HISTORICAL CONTENT IS WHEN PROTECTION OF FUNDS, MEN, & UNION ORGANIZATIIONAL SOUNDNESS  IS INVLOVED I I don't see anyone backing you up, ----------non, as in non.