AFL _ CIO Trumka

friend of Debs
Better be careful when you vote for a new union.  I hate McCarronism, but Richard Trumka ain't done shit for the poor union men who were brought up on charegs and expelled in Albany, N.Y.  At the least he could have ordered his legal eagles to get an injunction to stop or slow down the internal union charges brought by the Albany Local # 291.

    Trumka did shit ...  So now good union people who were looking for an alternative and put faith in Trumka have been expelled.

Re: AFL _ CIO Trumka

ROBERT kWIECINSKI
RICH DORROUGH WITH HIS BIG MOUTH SCARED THE AFL-CIO RIGHT OUT OF TOWN. IF I WAS TRUMKA I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH DORROUGH

Re: AFL _ CIO Trumka

ROBERT KWIECINSKI
NICE TRY DOHERTY

Re: AFL _ CIO Trumka

friend of Debs
Bob, you  really need to find out the facts.  You are now on the wrong track. Irrespective of Dorrough, the AFL - CIO failed to protect the Albany. N.Y  L.U. # 291 members. They promised help from the start to counteract the possibity of internal union charges. Trumka has failed these expelled members and the other members who were brought up on charges.

Re: AFL _ CIO Trumka

Robert Kwiecinski
Keep dreaming. The AFL-CIO stated they will help all dissidents. Rich withhis big mouth scared them away. they do not want to be associated with him.

Re: AFL _ CIO Trumka

friend of Debs
So what is it Bob ?  Did Dorrough scare them away or is Trumka gonna finally help someone ?  I think Trumka is too cheap to help  . A tight pursestring is his main objective. He hopes by some miracle that union carpenters will wake up in the morning and say " I think I'll dump McCarron today !  "   It will take action. The will is there. Not the vigorish. Trumka ain't got it.  John L. Lewis would have got it done. Just like he did with Hutchinson !  Just my opinion...

   And is this really Bob or is it Davensport again ?