AFL-CIO BCTD IUPAT AFFILIATION AGREEMENT

AFL-CIO BCTD IUPAT AFFILIATION AGREEMENT

ROBERT KWIECINSKI
CHECK IT OUT THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. democracyfordockbuilders.com look at the affiliation agreement.  NOW YOU ALL KNOW WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. IT'S TIME TOREGAIN WHAT WE HAD PRE-MCCARON. DEMOCRACY IS AT HAND. NOW IS THE TIME TO REGAIN YOUR DIGNITY AS A UNION CARPENTER. IT WILL BE DONE WITH THE DOCKBUILDERS AND IT CAN BE DONE FOR ALL UNION CARPENTERS LOOKING TO SHED MCCARON AND REGAIN THE RIGHT OF RANK AND FILE TO CONTROL THEIR UNION AND THEIR FUTURE.

Re: AFL-CIO BCTD IUPAT AFFILIATION AGREEMENT

Richard Dorrough
Sorry Robert but we ALL have NOT been waiting for any affiliation agreement with the IUPAT or any other trade. Speak for yourself

Nobody minds a help for cash agreement but own it. Stop pretending you the savior of dockbuiildes freedom when you getting paid $100,800 for your help per a years affiliation.. now lets see hat the tax obligation is to the AFL-CIO as a chartered local or will the tax obligation be form the IUPAT to the AFL-CIO so it is assured they get their cut. Now that we see its cash for help I am sure business is business and somebody pays the AFL-CIOs share.Lets see the

Also now that we see this is a help for cash situation it is critical that we understand how the AFL-CIO are wrapped up in this agreement . You cant raid people who are asking you to come and help them. You cant raid people who you are helping to gain their democracy and freedom..But what is it when you offer your help for direct financial gain....What is it when you FORCE anyone seeking freedom and democracy to be a ***** local of another International Trade thereby handing carpenters Locals to other trades.Lets see..Will they have contests to see which International Trades can chalk up the most carpenters locals to be free and Independent Per Capita Tax paying Locals . Five for IUPAT. One for the IBEW.. Two for the Laborers.. Etc.. Does anybody else not see the danger for Carpenters in this BS

We got everybody gong whooo...3. The Dockbuilders Local will adopt its own Constitution and/or Bylaws and will not be subject to the IUPAT Constitution or control in any manner by the IUPAT. and whooo hat the Dockbuilders Local will have complete freedom in the negotiation and administration of its contracts and internal affairs. But your ignoring this...11. Any disputes concerning the interpretation or application of this Agreement shall be resolved through final and binding arbitration before a neutral arbitrator appointed by the President of the AFL-CIO. if your not bound by anybody rules,bylaws why is somebody elses decisions final and binding...Why would Trumka be involved or appoint an arbitrator in a dispute between IUPAT and Amlagamated

Re: AFL-CIO BCTD IUPAT AFFILIATION AGREEMENT

Robert Kwiecinski
30 days and out . It is written.

Re: AFL-CIO BCTD IUPAT AFFILIATION AGREEMENT

Inquiry
Lt's not a cash deal for IUPAT. It is the $6.00 percapita TAX. $3.00 to the Building Trades & $3.00 AFL/CIO to be paid for the Dockbuilders.