AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

RichardDorrough
  UNION OR NOT

AAA Quality Construction, LLC
South Amboy, New Jersey 08879
(732) 910-9292
Request a FREE Quote

Key Contacts
Owners, Principals & Senior Executives
Robert Kwiecinski - AAA Quality Construction, LLC
Robert Kwiecinski  Alias Hammer
Owner
Phone: (732) 910-9292

Contact now

Re: AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

Right back at you
Contact Information
Tech Valley Home Inspection Services
303 N 2nd Ave
Mechanicville, NY 12118

Contact: Richard Dorrough
Title: Principal
Phone: 518-664-4773
Website:

Tech Valley Home Inspection Services is the only company located at 303 N 2nd Ave, Mechanicville, NY 12118 "NON-UNION"

Re: AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

RichardDorrough
Even if I operated a business called Tech Valley Home Inspections, which I do not, I fail to to see how a home inspection business competes with any company for Carpenters work.. So Right back at you. Now I am also "asking" IF AAA is Union not telling you if it is or not.

Tech Valley Home Inspections L
485 Watervliet Shaker Road
Latham, NY 12110 - View Map
Phone: (518) 783-0427

James S Bruno
    Principal
   Tech Valley Home Inspections L

A privately held company in Latham, NY.
Categorized under Inspection Services. Our records show it was established in 2005 and incorporated in New York. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 74000 and employs a staff of approximately 1.
Company Contacts

    James S Bruno
    Principal

So when I graduated and got a home inspection license I also registered a DBA:
 Tech Valley Home Inspection Services
and a few domains for Tech Valley Home Inspections.  The company never did any business and I never pursued it because their was way to many inspectors with real estate business brother in laws. . But Manta has me as

Tech Valley Home Inspection Services
303 North 2nd Avenue
Mechanicville, NY 12118 - View Map
Phone: (518) 664-4773

I also have a:
DBA Saratoga County Research Services and a few domains. Now Saratoga County Research Services  do pursue.It is a free service finding adopted peoples real parents. I have an 80% success rate.

 40 years ago before I became a member of a Union that robs and steals from its own members and screws its retirees. Before I joined a Union whose International President I am quite sure will end up in Mexico in a rickety oval shaped wooden ring wearing a gold colored cap and mask. He will be knee deep in used condoms as he performs once a day with a donkey and most likely a few sheep as his witch/wicken girl friend billed as "the Baloney Pony" does magic tricks.

Before this I had my own Mason business
I had a DBA filed for Quality Foremost Construction.

BUT LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT???

No matter how your try when you challenge me you just cant win can you. You always come out the other end being the same jerk off you started  as.

Re: AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

Question for Richie
#1. RICHARD you graduated in 2011 ?

Re: AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

Ethics
Keep it up, Richard! You are fighting the good fight. No matter how hard they try to disparage you, they always end up in shame. You have facts, and all they ever had was lies and deceptions.

Re: AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

Ethics
Hahahahahahaha
NYC

Re: AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

NYC
 Keep it up Richard you're a great source of entertainment and bullshit.

Re: AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

hammer
DORROUGH SOLD HIS FELLOW CARPENTERS OUT TO THE PAINTERS JUST LIKE THE DOCKBUILDERS

Re: AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

hammer
NO DORROUGH YOU CAN'T HAVE A JOB, THEY DON'T HIRE INCOMPETENT FOOLS. BESIDES THE OTHER GUYS WOULD LAUGH AT YOUR FEMININE LISP AS YOU SPEAK LIKE SYLVESTER POOTYCAT, AND HOW WOULD WE GET ANYTHING DONE IF YOUR LUNGS KEEP COLLAPSING. YOUR DEFINATELY A NO HIRE. STICK TO APPLE KNOCKING.

Re: AAA Quality Construction, llc Union or NOT

"#1. RICHARD you graduated in 2011 ?"  Dont know did I??