A Plan To Pay Every Carpenter a Yearly DIVIDEND....

A Plan To Pay Every Carpenter a Yearly DIVIDEND....

bulldog88
This Union Does Not Need An EST.....Our Past History Has Proven WHY....Every EST That Has Ever Been In Office Has Either Been Arrested...Removed...Or Accomplished NOTHING.....I Would Like To Take The $250,000 Per Year EST Salary....And Invest That Money In The Stock Market Or Other Investments.....And Pay Every Carpenter a YEARLY Dividend With The Money.....In a Few Years...We Could Have an Account Worth MILLIONS.....Its a Much Better Investment Than a CORRUPT EST..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dividend