A New Look?

Norman
Positive press! Properly advocating for others who don’t earn a living wage. Should our union improve our public image by advocating for the poorest workers in our area? Prove that we’re not gangsters and thugs. Good guys who care are a more formidable foe at negotiations time. A public perception that those who don’t want unions are just exploiters is not a bargaining point for companies. What will it cost us? Silent public information pickets with flyers. What’s wrong with what we’re doing now? Our give-backs and loss of market share should answer that.