A New Day Coming for Carpenters..............

A New Day Coming for Carpenters..............

Woodpecker 2015
History, Honor and getting back to basics. Splinters and Shavings.
Watch for up-coming postings.
Apprentices Unite.

Re: A New Day Coming for Carpenters..............

Woodpecker 2015
We have been waiting a long time for direction and history of what it means to be in a Brotherhood.
Sam W. local 20

Re: A New Day Coming for Carpenters..............

Woodpecker 2015
84smz
9453u
Why do the powers that be, want to get rid of the old timers? They have all the history on how to be honorable,and still make money. The word Brotherhood is being used way to lightly. Pay attention Carpenters. Go to your Delegate meetings and get involved.
Sal 157

Re: A New Day Coming for Carpenters..............

Union slave
“Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.”
Huh

Re: A New Day Coming for Carpenters..............

Huh
And as lonely as you? At least they can read. Most of the members don't do that.XE285

Re: A New Day Coming for Carpenters..............

done
is that wood pecker or pecker wood

Re: A New Day Coming for Carpenters..............

steward
            The message of brotherhood should be taken to the highest of degree. Our forefathers sacrificed alot and had long dangerous strikes for achivements we have obtained today.I for one do not take it lightly.I take it with honor and integrity for being able to being a carpenter with thegreatest union here in nyc.We have achived 8hr day,labor day off,a good pension to have for our golden years,annuity package that will help us all survive for our future.our dental package is okay,but it it still will have to improve to take less out of pocket deductables for the members.Working along my brothers and sisters is still a mild achivement,everyone learns different ideas,become the greatest of mechanics,takes pride of there work,teach our apprentices,they are our future.We all learn valuable lessons and become good mechanics who will show the greatest production and fine craftsenship for our union and for the contractor.Remember,when a brother or sister is having difficulty,pick him or her up and teach them what to do.These are the things that make us a better brotherhood and stronger brotherhood.We all got to carry the flame to our younger members,it is a symbol of solidarity and respect and should be held to the highest degree to make our young members the best like us in order to have agood future with agood pension.God bless the union,God bless the nyc carpenters for being the best to keeping our city proud of the accomplishments we have all succeed.strength is in numbers and knowledge is power with a good education to be the best we all could be.Insolidarity along time union steward.

Re: A New Day Coming for Carpenters..............

union guy
well done brothers .we have to think positive all the time . negativity will bring
us down again .