9a or 8f Does it really Matter

Robert Kwiecinski
Does the status of 9a or 8f matter to a new union recognized by NLRB election. If a new union is formed and recognized by the NLRB as the new bargaining representative of the old union's men, does the 9a with the old union matter ? I don't think the 9a has any leaverage with the old union as they do not represent the members anymore. All the members of the new union must all be rolled over into the new union because of the majority vote for the new union by NLRB election. I believe the 9a binding status between the old union and contractors is null and void. The UBC is only a representative of the members by choice. Once the members choose another representing union, the UBC will be locked out of the bargaing area.    Comments ?

Re: 9a or 8f Does it really Matter

peter griffin
Your an iddiot! do your research! it does matter. thats all I will say so you go and do your homework and report back.

Re: 9a or 8f Does it really Matter

Robert Kwiecinski
Well Peter Griffin grace us with your superior knowledge for all to see. Or do you not have any knowledge. I think that is the case. Just another empty headed bullshitter.

Re: 9a or 8f Does it really Matter

1556
a 9a is from a vote with the nlrb and you can not have a vote to move to another union until 3 months before a contract is up if the agrement is 8f then you can have a vote to move to another union at anytime during that contract and the new union will represent till the contract runs out. if the nycdcc of carpenters gets the signitures then no one can leave till the contract expires. this will help that fuck mcaron if he ever wants to do further damage to us he will know we cant leave dont sighn the blue cards.

Re: 9a or 8f Does it really Matter

a 9a is from a vote with the nlrb and you can not have a vote to move to another union until 3 months before a contract is up if the agrement is 8f then you can have a vote to move to another union at anytime during that contract and the new union will represent till the contract runs out. if the nycdcc of carpenters gets the signitures then no one can leave till the contract expires. this will help that fuck mcaron if he ever wants to do further damage to us he will know we cant leave dont sighn the blue cards.

Re: 9a or 8f Does it really Matter

Robert Kwiecinski
Thats great. I was hoping someone would step forward and add some knowledge to help expose the truth to what is transpiring. Great work. Bottom line Do not sign the UBC authorization cards anywhere at anytime.