5 yr member running for president?

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

RichardDorrough
We certainly dont put you in control of anything. You who have supported the UBC rape and burn policy of our Locals and rank and file since you showed up.The answer is not to further complete the destruction of pour locals and give 157 over to the UBC. The answer is to take advantage of Walsh recent members rights speech he obviously does not believe in and hold it over his head to reinforce and strengthen whats left of our locals so they may operate in a corrupt council system as independent as possible. Walshs dreams of a corruption free Council are not yet realized and as long as he refuses to bring Spencer,MCarron and the UBC to justice they never will be. When Walsh is gone these assclowns will do away with all his policy's and continue their march to destruction of the UBC. They. The same way will open the door to corruption in the NY Council just like they always have. Just like they are dong now in the rest of the US outside the consent decree. This is what you want to hand Local 157 over to just as you have always advocated. Thank you for showing the rank and file that the workers rights slate advocates the destruction of 157 and the support of the McCarron policys. They are the UBC Slate

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

The locals are in the condition they are in because members sat by and did nothing while they were raped and pillaged. Now your answer is to concede defeat and help McCarron finish off local 157. Your not being fooled by Nee. You are a Nee. What did the UBC promise you if you win and help them finish off 157. Is this what Kary Kane meant when they said they can help you operate within the present system. Sell out 157!!! Do the 500 Carpenters Kane STILL claims to represent know that selling out the rank and file to the council is your slates platform...... I am going to ask you aging if Kary Kane represents the workers right s party. Refusing to answer and non transparency seem to be the same policy as the CC4D. Answer the question.

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

Here is where you already defeated yourself. Besides of course letting a McCaron and Spencer supporter run for President. "They wont give it to us" Fuck them. The problem is you have NEVER TRIED TO TAKE IT. Your boy Nee will try everything in his power to convince you not to fight against McCarron and not try to take it. Why do you think that is. If your slates agenda is to destroy the locals and support the council you have no business running for office in any local let alone 157 and I for one call on your slate to remove itself form the ballot. If want Council control. please run for Officers of the Council

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

608?
Why does it seem that this has nothing to do with locals and everything to do with the fact that you do not like Pat Nee. Other than constantly bashing him, you have very little to say about anything.

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

RichardDorrough
This has everything to do with Locals and the agenda of Pat Nee to sell them out to the UBC. Your right I dont like Pat Nee because he supports the UBCs rape of the membership as well as the fact that he is a loud mouth bitch who hides behind his keyboard and has worked diligently to discourage and members fight against the UBC corruption and has worked diligently to support to McCarron and the UBC. Whats not to love?? If you support Nee and his slates agenda to sell out Local 157  than you are no friend to the membership either. Perhaps thats why you hide your identity as well. Pat Nees actions and posts speak for themselves. If making sure the membership sees them and is reminded of them is Bashing Nee than so be it I will bash away rather than have this scourge of the rank and file elected so he can facilitate McCarron and Spencers final destruction of the Locals and 157.Post your name so we can remember you after you support Nee into to office and he hands 157 over to the scum bag McCarron and the UBC. You share in his guilt and are responsible for his actions. Pat Nee has never wavered on his disdained for the locals and his desire to see to it they are handed over to a corrupt council controlled by Spencer and McCarron and now as a candidate has confimed his intentions and it seems the intentions of the workers rights slate. Instead of proving my allegations about Nee wrong and proving they are not true you come here and cry abut me exposing Nee. Post your name and prove what I say about Nee is not true or shut up and move on. By the way why are you posting as 608. It does not exist anymore. Is it a reflection of why you support Nee.

If you are on the slate then you Answer the question. Is Kary Kane the lawyer for the workers rights slate??

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

Pete Corrigan
our locals are like this because of the consent decree that was signed 17 years ago which in effect led to the destruction of the shape hall, which then started to take the power out of the locals hands. walsh doesnt want to give the locals power! he has said this in his reports, i have never said that i want get rid of the locals and make everyone be pushed into the council. I WANT THE LOCAL TO HAVE Power i want 157 to have power and have buisness agents that are loyal to that local and its jurisdiction, i think that, that system is watched properly is the best way to run our union. you have bent an twisted what ive said saying i support mccarron and spencer, i dont like them i cant stand them i think they were all in bed with Joe Oliveri who was a mobster, both of those guys are dirty and dont care about me you or anyone else! i or nor anyone im associated with is a UBC puppet, what the UBC has done coast to coast is a disgrace. UBC cares about nothing but $$$$$$$$$$$. to reiterate i am for strong and powerful locals.

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

cadu1995
I don't know.How many years did Forde Have in? Yeah and look at the bang up job Obama is doing for this country & economy.HE'S KILLING IT.

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

I am not twisting or bending anything Pete. I am going by this post which gives the impression you have given into the council system. I dont know you. So are you telling me your slate is divided and only Ne wants the locals dissolved and given over to the councils as he has posted???
"I want more power for the local, they wont give it to us. The council in NYC does everything negotiates our contract, handles grievances, dispatches jobs, handless the OWL, in nyc the council has taken the locals place right, wrong, or indifferent thats what goes on here. I do not like this system but its the system that we are stuck with. I wish things were the way they used to be witht he local but they arent and it sucks...

 Further since you are on a slate that has Pat Nee for  President who has posted that the locals are worthless and he supports them being dissolved and taken over by the corrupt council system can be not assume you as a fellow slate member have the same agenda

Also WHY WILL YOU NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION??? Is Cary Kane the lawyer for the worker rights slate??

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

Pat Nee

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

RichardDorrough
As usual for a punk little bitch you have a big mouth behind your computer..

 As I have stated before you are not pulling me off subject to answer your ignorant stupid rants on locals. have told you many time I dont give a rats as on your opinion on the viability of locals.You have neither the IQ,the knowledge of the LMRDA,or the UBC Constitution to even ask these questions.The only one that does not see you for the morn you are is you.As I stated elsewhere even Herman Benson says your full of shit.

Answer a simple question.Why are you running for President of a local if you believe"What are the benefits to members of any local affiliated with the NYCDCC of belonging to that local? " I have always said you were a council rat who supported McCarona and Spencers position and with each post you prove it further.If by some chance the members are ignorant enough to vote you in than you will finish off 1157 for McCarron.

    You have done nothing but run your mouth on issues you have no knowledge off such as the Pro tem issues. You with 5 years in the Union claimed to be better than any Carpenter on the list and declared everybody on the out of work list unskilled and scum. You could not carry their tools you slug.You were part of the April butcher of the 157 meetings and partly responsible for the May nomination fiasco by you BS and actions.

 Your slate is not members rights with you on it.. It is about selling out the local to a corrupt council and the UBC. it is about you supporting McCarron and the UBC.it is about you being an ignorant little prick and running for President.

 Answer the Question. Is Cary Kane the lawyer for your slate. Why does your group fear answering that question..

 In regards to 370. We fight everyday and do what we can to answer what Mccarron did to us. What he did is make us "you" which you supported all along.We were not under the complete yoke of a corrupt council system. We are now.Unlike you who has the IQ of a gnat I can multitask. I cant work on what is gong on with us and still expose a scum bag like you who is running for President of a local you despise and will sell out the members to McCarron.The UBC has the power to do what they did to us because of rat scum bags like you who sell us out to the UBC for reward. We have a new 291 eboard of McCarron rats who were rewarded for selling out 370 with Officer positions. Tell me dirt bag what will you get when you hand over 157

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

Pete Corrigan  "I WANT THE LOCAL TO HAVE Power i want 157 to have power and have buisness agents that are loyal to that local and its jurisdiction, i think that, that system is watched properly is the best way to run our union."

Than why are you on a slate with Pat Nee who wants to sell the locals out to a corrupt Council system

buisness agents??? Did you mean elected Offciers who are loyal to the local. Business agents and Business Reps are the title given to the Council paid Lackys. The UBC constitution lists officers of a local and Business agent is not included

Re: 5 yr member running for president?

william davenport for president
yeah pat what are you going to do,cry ? wah,wah,wah. davenport is picking on me,wah,wah,wah.  rd is picking on me wah,wah,wah. someone from my slate help with this because in my 3 years in the union this is the first time i had to defend myself ,all alone.wah.wah,wah.
12