2nd circuit ruling and New Order from 10 Day Judge

2nd circuit ruling and New Order from 10 Day Judge

RichardDorrough
2nd_Circuit_Court_Decision.pdf

nyc_order.pdf

nyc_new_stip.pdf

District Council is at a point where it should begin to transition toward further self-governance..
BULLSHITTT!!! Strongarming delegates.Ignoring the NLRB. Illegal contracts and when the NLRB told them to cease and desist the scum approved another of the same..and on and on.. Same corruption different thieves .Same arrogant punk pricks in the henhouse....

Re: 2nd circuit ruling and New Order from 10 Day Judge

Ted
Neither The Cement League nor the NYC Council argued before
26 the ALJ that the challenged provision of their CBA comports with
27 the NLRA;
 nor, after the ALJ concluded that the provision
28 violates the NLRA, did either of them file an exception to that
29 conclusion. We are therefore statutorily barred from
30 considering any challenge to that ruling now
 “unless the failure
31 or neglect to urge such objection shall be excused because of
32 extraordinary circumstances.” 29 U.S.C. § 160(e).
33 Petitioners point to no extraordinary circumstance. We
34 therefore accept as uncontested for purposes of this proceeding
35 that the enforcement of the challenged provision of the CBA
36 violates the NLRA.

Re: 2nd circuit ruling and New Order from 10 Day Judge

jack
get rid of the mutts