2287 contract big discussion

HUNTER
every delegate I spoke to said the floor reps, specifically Harvey, Belford and Fleming are too stupid to be in the room, sucking the dick of a very bad contract. Rob Fogarella gets high marks as the only one who sees how bad the contract is.

Re: 2287 contract big discussion

tester
Hunter,could you please post photos of Harvey, Belford and Fleming ? Thank,you !

Re: 2287 contract big discussion

HUNTER
look for three of the most pompous men in the room glad handing and smiling at all present.

Re: 2287 contract big discussion

EBoard Sellouts
Dont forget the FACT that McGrath was emailing these idiots during the meetings. Dont forget Barry I banked my ot hours Berman as well a true sell out.These guys brought all the company men in to let them willingly get fucked by lying to them.I want you company guys to remeber these guys are useless pricks who barely do anything at work you pick up their slack. Make believe these guys are lawyers dont believe one word of shite that comes from their cockholes.