Quantcast

157 delegates that voted for 100% contractor control of the carpenters union

157 delegates that voted for 100% contractor control of the carpenters union

Erwin Shyster
Gerry Bruen
Paul Capurso
Eamon Carey
Joe Connolly
Mike Donnelly
Joe Faith
Bill Lacey
Martin Lydon
Martin Maguire
Gerry Matthews
Gram McHugh
Ed McWilliams
Joe Nina
Lou Norelli
John Sheehy
Ely Spicer
Steve Spinelli
Vinny Spinelli

Re: 157 delegates that voted for 100% contractor control of the carpenters union

A Message from John Musumeci

On or about Apr 26, 2013 at 3:50P.M., a person who identified himself as "disgusted" posted a thread titled "157 Delegates who voted against allowing the members to ratify their contracts".  The post contain a very slanderous comment about a fellow union member. I deleted the comment and subsequently all replies to that comment.

Also on or about Apr 27, 2013 at 11:44A.M., a person who identified himself as " Ray Kelly" in the aforementioned thread posted a similar slanderous comment about the same union member.

I would ask that if you would like to leave a comment that you think of Local 157 Blogspot as your online meeting hall and that you wouldn’t say anything on this site that you wouldn’t, say at a union meeting. Constructive criticism is welcome, as we all benefit from such advice. Obnoxious and slanderous comments are not welcome and when brought to my attention will be deleted.

I apologize that all comments in the thread were inadvertently removed.