*157 Progressive Team’s Handbill of Rhetoric and Deceiving Falsehood’s.

*157 Progressive Team’s Handbill of Rhetoric and Deceiving Falsehood’s.

Bill Walsh
                   The 157 Progressive Team’s Handbill of Rhetoric and Deceiving Falsehood’s.

 Don't believe everything you hear, especially two weeks before an election. Check out the facts and make an educated choice when your voting for you and your families future.

*      Turning All Jobs to Union Jobs.

Fact: Where has the Progressive Team been for years and did they discover a “Magic Wand” to achieve this epoch non-union problem?

*      Retire 55 Years Old with Medical!

Fact: Don’t forget to include Premiums, Deductibles, Co-pays, Express Scripts medicine costs and then the worst Dental Plan, when you need it the most in your life. Over 16 Progressive Teams Council Business Representatives all enjoy robust salaries with perks, two pensions and many will appreciate three pensions. Retiree criteria will certainly change now that we have been forced to hire new insider as our Benefit Funds Director from the failed Carpenters Empire Regional Council. The International wants our 5.4 Billion dollars in our Pension Fund and the Consent Decree gone.

*      All Journeymen to get Full Rate on All Jobs!

Fact: Nice Dream, especially after the Progressive Team pushed through all Provisionals, B-Rate, Utility Workers, wage cuts and PLA’s that will endure for years. Did they mention how this will be achieved?

*      Get more Apprentices on Jobs and Working with their tools!

Fact: The Progressive Team hasn’t enforced this standing contractual rule that has been in previous contracts for years. Do you see Apprentices on your jobs? With the help from our “Responsible Leaders”, PLA’s have been depleted by the greedy developer’s and the new Progressive Team’s maneuver has been adding B-Rate Carpenters with Provisionals to take more work away from our Apprentices. These “new” Addendums are just templates to standing contracts and will be shepherded into the fresh contract negotiations in June 2017. When the water level goes down, all boats will go down also.

*      Winning Prevailing Wage for all jobs 421a Legislation.

Fact: This has been an ongoing battle in state government and for the Progressive Team to take credit for a fight that has been directed by others is repugnant.

                                         Vote Members Voice on June 23, 2016

WTF

Re: *157 Progressive Team’s Handbill of Rhetoric and Deceiving Falsehood’s.

WTF
Keep up the good work Bill

Re: *157 Progressive Team’s Handbill of Rhetoric and Deceiving Falsehood’s.

Sons of liberty
 Just read the Progressive slate campaign Priority list.
#1. Turn all jobs to union Jobs . Everyone please open your eyes and look around . Fact: There are more NON Union jobs around then the history of NYC construction. How about the NON UNION JOB across the street from the District council. NOT ONE PICKET LINE ever. What have they done to help out ? What even worst then that , how many of us are working on a job same floor and see non-union carpenter across the hall . We make phone calls to the reps and nothing happens. WE want end results.

#2. Retire 55 years old with Medical. There was a time that the retirees could retire at 55 with no out of pocket cost for medical . The hours are up and i hear that they choose not to put money into the welfare fund because we are doing well on that end. Its still a cost to the member that wants to retire at 55 years of age.

#3. All journeymen and women get full rate on all jobs . PLA, Market recovery jobs, Provisionals, B-Rate, Utility workers. what have you district council reps and organizers been doing for the last 5- years ?
We have all been taken pay and wage cuts and now you have the Balls to sell a campaign like this at election time. Yes, it really shows you have been working hard on this one , NOT. You Council reps and organizers  forgot what it takes to be a union for all. This is the thing that hurts us the members the most. You want us to support you guys when you need us and later you make a decision that stabs us in the back. If you all were under the same agreement you would do things differently . You give us NO HOPE but to support the tools and only the members that work with the tools.Take a look at the way you vote at the delegates roll call vote. I'm shock that you are the people that voted against the members interest.

#4.Why would you say that you will provide more work for the apprentices. Who do you thing the provisional worker are going to replace? The third and forth year apprentices . It will hurt our future with them. Do the right thing make the provisional work at the same rate of pay as the journeymen rate, Divide and conquer only hurts us. Stand strong and believe in ourself.

#4.Why would you say that you will provide more work for the apprentices. Who do you thing the provisional worker are going to replace? The third and forth year apprentices . It will hurt our future with them. Do the right thing make the provisional work at the same rate of pay as the journeymen rate, Divide and conquer only hurts us. Stand strong and believe in ourself.

Re: *157 Progressive Team’s Handbill of Rhetoric and Deceiving Falsehood’s.

NYCDCC
#2 It is worse than that, the Council wants to reduce the contribution to increase developers profits, so retirees and the rest of us are going to be paying more out of pocket.

#3 Again it is much worse than that, the council want to cut everyone's wages by 10% so when they say full rate they mean everyone gets 10% less. They also want to take all of the paycut out of the benefits so it will not hurt their salaries.
#4 The provisional is not there to replace apprentices, the provisional is there to replace journeymen carpenters. We are in a boom and the council is cutting our wages and giving up half our work. Contractors never asked for this, first time the Wall and Ceiling heard about this deal is when buckethead gave it to them.

Re: *157 Progressive Team’s Handbill of Rhetoric and Deceiving Falsehood’s.

hammer
IT'S ALL B.S. THE ELECTION MEANS NOTHING. MCCARON HAS CONTROL  AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING AS A DELEGATE. KEEP DREAMING