Quantcast

157 Delegates who voted against allowing the members to ratify their contracts

157 Delegates who voted against allowing the members to ratify their contracts

A Message from John Musumeci

On or about Apr 26, 2013 at 3:50P.M., a person who identified himself as "disgusted" posted a thread titled "157 Delegates who voted against allowing the members to ratify their contracts".  The post contain a very slanderous comment about a fellow union member. I deleted the comment and subsequently all replies to that comment.

Also on or about Apr 27, 2013 at 11:44A.M., a person who identified himself as " Ray Kelly" in the aforementioned thread posted a similar slanderous comment about the same union member.

I would ask that if you would like to leave a comment that you think of Local 157 Blogspot as your online meeting hall and that you wouldn’t say anything on this site that you wouldn’t, say at a union meeting. Constructive criticism is welcome, as we all benefit from such advice. Obnoxious and slanderous comments are not welcome and when brought to my attention will be deleted.

I apologize that all comments in the thread were inadvertently removed.

Re: 157 Delegates who voted against allowing the members to ratify their contracts

Fr. O'Hara
What happened to my post?