1556 Meeting place

Bill Lebo
Most Dock Builders drive to their jobs because their sites are all over the place. The UBC knows this. Just be advised that the meeting place at 630 2nd Ave is in a spot where parking is tough at best. The UBC knows the Dock Builders are pissed and have never had a problem voicing it when they were.  I wouldn't be surprised if they chose this location to deter you from getting to the meeting. Just check  out the parking before you head down there, I went to google maps and couldn't find anywhere nearby, I know I for one will be taking a train into the city and a bus down 34th st. Although I'm not a member of 1556 I wouldn't miss this one.

Re: 1556 Meeting place

Bill Lebo
Another member on jawin posted that parking is not a problem so disregard. In any case I would advise every member to be there.

Re: 1556 Meeting place

Tim Berman
Because parking at the District Council is so easy?

There are several lots around the area between $10-12 if you enter after 4:00pm
http://www.iconparkingsystems.com/Coupons_Area.asp?ht=983&wdth=1229&gclid=CJO64YWV0KoCFY125QodWwRoyg#MH