Quantcast

Member
Hey ,John m
  How come you posted every news article about the leadership of 1456 that was negative and printed everything walsh and his hand picked henchman Scotty d the I G his hand picked prosecutor said like it was fact?
  As far as I know nobody meaning you never made the attempt to get their side of the story you just went and helped Walsh,scotty d and even the newly elected dc officials to destroy the reputations of theses man who spent most of their lifes serving the local ,the dc and the ubc helping to create one of the best run most successful locals in the country .they had an out of work fund ,a disability insurance policy for the member,a life insurance policy for the membership,a market share over 90% of the work and were constantly working on ways to increase jurisdiction of their trade and the brotherhood.
You would a man like yourself who seem to want to be the leader in the field of information gathering of the labor world .these men and their local were treated differently then other locals and officers by the  ro the I g the dc and your blog spot.
 The least you could have done would have been to print results of this very important trial.God and mr Walsh only know the true cost of the combined investigations of the ro and the ig offices to the membership .how come you not asking them the though questions ,like where are the looking for bad contractors how come the new trustee's never got their own people in to look over the funds independently instead of taking the word of the contractor trustee's and the most pliable actuary company segal about the true condition of our funds .that being done they may have seen the benefit for the members and retiree's may have been able to be saved.
Thak you for your time

Re: 1456

dockbuilder
if i remember correctly ol cadilac charlie harkin was a trustee of the benifit funds  how come he never reported to the members of 1456 the trouble in the benifit funds ?

Re: 1456

Thank you for your comment: Unfortunately it's almost always the "negative" that makes the news. I have limited time and resources, I have checked the Councils website and found the following trial resolutions for July 2012.

Also if you would like to write a favorable article about the former leadership of 1456, I would be happy to post it, you can email me at jmusumeci157@gmail.com.

12-3-031
Scott Danielson v. John Harkin
DC 1456/1556

7/9/12
7/12/12
7/17/12
7/23/12
7/26/12
7/30/12

Charges: Misappropriating funds
Defrauding the Brotherhood
Violating the obligation

Verdict: Not guilty of misappropriating Local 1456 funds
Not guilty of defrauding the Brotherhood
Guilty of violating the obligation

Penalty proceedings to be held in September

12-3-032
Scott Danielson v. Gary Shelton
DC 1456/1556

7/9/12
7/12/12
7/17/12
7/23/12
7/26/12
7/30/12

Charges: Misappropriating funds
Defrauding the Brotherhood
Violating the obligation

Verdict: Not guilty of misappropriating Local 1456 funds
Not guilty of defrauding the Brotherhood
Guilty of violating the obligation

Penalty proceedings to be held in September

12-3-033
Scott Danielson v. Charles Harkin
DC 1456/1556

7/9/12
7/12/12
7/17/12
7/23/12
7/26/12
7/30/12

Charges: Misappropriating funds
Defrauding the Brotherhood
Violating the obligation

Verdict: Not guilty of misappropriating Local 1456 funds
Not guilty of defrauding the Brotherhood
Guilty of violating the obligation

Penalty proceedings to be held in September

Re: 1456

RichardDorrough
Heres some info for you John. Somebody at 1456 went to the Labor Management Conference in 2005 at a cost for 4 days listed of 23,405. They went in 2007 at a cost of $40,153  to the members for 4 days listed. In 2006 they stayed for 8 days(five day convention) at a cost of $42,374 and on and on. Somebody at 1456 went to Bocca Raton Florida to a conference at a cost of $11,265.Breakers West Palm Beach at $13,520.Riveria Hotel in Palm Beach for $7,657.

Somebody at 1456 spent went to the Association of Wall and Ceiling Conference at a cost of $16,000(Under Water Sheet rock??)

Somebody from 1456 spent 2005-$20,683,2006-$22,856,2007-$18,661 for dinners at Marinellas.

Somebody at 1456 paid Met life 2006-$13,477,2007-$13,027,2008-$13,027,2009-$12,485,2010-$9,050 and bang in 2011-$850

With all this vindication news I wondered how Walsh would risk publishing such lies as they claim. So the fact is the events DID take place and the facts are Somebody DID do these things. So who was it
Im waiting for the LM30s to see what is and better yet what is not listed on them

See I never looked before because I figured it was UBC bullshit used to take over 1456. My only concern ever was the involvement in the attempted sell out to the IUPAT.But since the Amalgamated bitches are running their mouths I thought I would have a look and lo and behold the financial statements speak for themselves..So for the great people whose reputation you allegedly sullied how about they declare for the record NONE of these expenditures involved them. Before the old 1456 starts marching in parades and claiming vindication and before you have to be apologetic for posting events that the financial statements show DID happen WHO FROM 1456 DID do these things???

Re: 1456

WTF?2287 too
haz92and may I ask, where was the reporting on pissants ubc trial? Can you get any official word from the UBC, because I cant.