101 Constitution Trust

But you sold that building. So you pay it 10 dollar in rent and it reimburses you 15..... Interesting..What is 101 Constitution Ave Reality LLC
What is H&L Equities,LLC
100 Colony Sq
(Suite 2120) Atlanta Georgia
30361

101_Constitution.pdf

What about Daddy Daughter and Son...

McCarron ,  Douglas   J
General President
C $428,284 $27,942 $23,284 $101 $479,611

McCarron ,  Amy
Program Dir
None $119,653 $0 $3,184 $0 $122,837

McCarron ,  Michael
Representative
None $117,179 $11,667 $13,592 $0 $142,43

Sly and the Family Stone. ...Its a family affair.....

WHAT IS !!!!!!!
PLACID INVESTORS LLC
        $51,490,915

How about Lincoln???

Carpenters International Training Fund

6801 Placid Street
Las Vegas
NV
89119
Type or Classification
(B)
non profit

Haurbaugh to manage it for 1 year!!!!!!!
        $14,141,381.00  I be wrong but is that 14 million plus to run the training fund recreation and fun center... and.... How much was that dive tank???

Re: 101 Constitution Trust

 Talk is cheap
 Talk all you want. there's nothing you can or will do about it

Re: 101 Constitution Trust

RichardDorrough
Talk is cheap ..But not as cheap as a UBC whore

Re: 101 Constitution Trust

steward
who is paying to run the las vegas training center,the members.we all need better dental benefits,please lets do our homework to improve on that .most dentists only take ppo plans,not dmos.our familys and all union members need a better,more efficent dental plan.joe geiger said it best,we will try it out ,if it does not work,we will explore new options.please lets get started,more man hrs are coming in,lets make it betterfor all of us.